I really need to come and see you
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What i like in men
Re: What i like in men
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:36

Katie

You hit the nail on the head!

I think most guys don't see the ladies as just a piece of meat or if I may quote "Two holes and a heartbeat, with heartbeat optional!"

It is good to hear what you expect, just so unfortunate that you are in JHB!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I think you are just soliciting business here.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: What i like in men
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 622
View Profile

and how is that a problem what with the nature of this site?
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Basue based on the nature of a forum it should be objective
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: What i like in men
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile

LMFAO!!!! I liked that Frankenstein bit..... must be Amstel who went for a visit.
Katie
Katie - Re: What i like in men
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile

Would not know never had a Frankenstein
Katie
Katie - Re: What i like in men
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile

Guys I'm asking very nicely please be gentle on the Clitorus she is smaller than you and won't harm a fly
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Katie, this is the the forum for you to tell who you like and what you want the men to do with your clit. I am getting sick and tired of you acting like an arrogant bitch. We are the customers and customers are always right. I am not saying the customers can do whatever they wish but please stop acting like you are doing us a favour. Trust me, there are hundreds of girls out there who are offering same service like you or even better. So if you don't like it, get the @!#$ out of the industry.
gasp
gasp - Re: What i like in men
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

W.T.F, what the f$%# is wrong with you. Katie is merely stating her opinion and what she likes. Now you know what she likes and if you dont like what she likes, dont go to her. Free country, but do you have to abuse you privilidge of sitting behind a computer screen and hurling verbal abuse at someone who's done nothing wrong to you. If you have nothing positive to contribute to this forum then rather keep it to yourself. Once again this forum continues to be used by people disrespecting others, when it should be used by people wanting to share information and opinions about these lovely ladies that put smiles on our faces. When is this forum going to become fun and informative instead of a bitching session for faceless idiots. Katie, let me apologise on behalf of W.T.F, he clearly displays that he is sexually defecient. It's clearly an inherited gene of which he's unable to do nothing about. So please ignore his outburst, you a real lady in my eyes and the eyes of many others that visit this site.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.