donald
donald - ethnic girls
ethnic girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:19

Hiya Sally

firstly, just wanted to say well done for an excellent site, l m a new member of ESA and have been subcribed to mask.co.za for a while and l m very satisfied. my only request...is it possible to get more ethnic ladies on ESA? as a south african black guy living in england for far too long l miss our ethnic south african girls!!!, also, is it possible to introduce webcams(with payment of course) where some of us who cant be there in the flesh can enjoy these fine ladies as well?

otherwise..its all good xxx
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: ethnic girls
Re: ethnic girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:20

I have a lot of "Ethnic" ladies on ESA I am sure in time we will have more White, black, Indian etc so keep coming to check up on us.

There are plenty of webcam sites you should check them out, there are a lot of South African girls on them.

Many of these ladies do not have Internet access & therefore the web cam idea cannot work the ones that do are already using other sites that pay in US Dollars (they make more money that way).

Hope this helps

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.