Navigation
Rachel
Rachel - New PG Pics - a "HAVE TO SEE" says very reliable source!!
New PG Pics - a "HAVE TO SEE" says very reliable source!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 458
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-12 21:44:34

Hi guys, girls, and everyone/thing inbetween!!

If you do have an active Gold Membership then I would strongly suggest that you mosey on over to my profile and have a look through some of my new *Personal Gallery (aka:*PG) offerings!!

Here are some direct quotes from some very reliable sources who would prefer to remain nameless!! Lol..

"Even though some of the camera angles aren't that great (as they have obviously been taken as selfies), it still does not deter from the overall ambience of the shoot, nor of the obvious beauty of the woman taking them". - Gent1

"Absolutely stunning - a real MUST SEE!!" - Gent2

"Some of her best work yet". - Gent3

Etc etc etc ;P

As for those of you who do not yet, or currently have an active membership - what are you waiting for boet?! It's r130 - just go pay it and thank me later!!! Hahahaha

Anyway, that was my (probably completely transparant) attempt at modesty and shameless self advertising.. hope you guys enjoyed it and hopefully atleast had a giggle or two!!

Catch you later,
Stay safe
Mwa xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.