clemotif
clemotif - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-15 12:16:17

Hey..i have been with butterfly...

Do yourself a favour and visit this lady..
Best i've had so far..

She has most awesome boobs and is very cute and has a nice body...9/10 for looks and body..

Personality = 10/10

Really loves what she does...absolutely no rush..

About R500.. came twice no fuss..

Cassie Casanova
Cassie Casanova - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-15 14:15:10

@clemotif thanks for the endorsement. Will move her up the list
pietere
pietere - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-20 18:52:50

Hi Clemotif, could you please mail me at [email protected] regarding butterfly and a few others that we seem to have in common.
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-20 19:29:34

Always interesting to see what floats another man's boat...
marcod
marcod - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-20 20:33:15

LULU - originally from China, currently in Heathfield - 3/10
OK lay for the price, but not easy on the eye. Should have come with a 'return to sender' option . Venue - if you ever had a taste of Asia before then you know what the venues are about. This ones consistent with the rest (Things that should be in cupboards are not - makes you wonder what the hell is in the cupboard?? The pimp?)

NIKITA - KENILWORTH - 5.5/10
Very young and vibrant blonde, but pls take note that GG have had their way with her pic and photo-shopped the shit out her top half. She's new to the game and it shows so dont expect her to take the lead. The venues has had a chinese makeover so all in all you will need to drown out the surroundings and focus entirely on the young, soft, sweet peach in front of you. Because she's new its more about sex and less about a job.

ASHLEY - Milnerton - 0/10
Must have mentored Candy in Tableview in the arts of split personality. Only difference is Ashley becomes incoherent and unstable. A tactic to end all hard-ons. Avoid Avoid Avoid, at least with Candy some punters managed to shoot their load, no such luck with Ashley. I should have pissed on her curtains.twice.

Not a lenghty list since I am boycotting GG and all their fraudulent photo-shopping bullshit aimed at ripping us off.

I'll prepare a list of ST (the lesser of two evils) WG's for whomever is interested.
diehond
diehond - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-20 20:42:25

sounds kewl, u know anything bout the girls in the gardens area?
marcod
marcod - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-20 20:59:31

Gardens - Tanya (5/10)
Tanya get five simply for trying and then delivering.A got a good massage even tho it wasnt in the deal, OWO, FSH plus Greek, No rush and for what it worth she has a cool personality. Now since I know most of you might not be interested in that (and thats cool by me), she is lacking in the looks and body department. I should have arrived there 15 years earlier. Venue - a bit in the open, but once inside its clean, spacious and you can watch some movies of the blue kind if you wish. Cant comment on shower facilities as I generally sort that out at home before and after.

Recently though there seems to be interesting WGs in the Gardens area, but like you 'diehond' I cant figure out whether its worth the trip. Maybe some of the guys can point us in the right direction.
Schlaap
Schlaap - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 00:24:29

Shante, CBD, ST (7/10) Cape Malay, a lekker pomp, nice venue, gets into it.
Danielle, Milnerton, ST (6/10) Cape Malay, nice body but plenty of scratches, nice massage but no stamina when you do the deed, sweats excessively.
Lila, Seapoint, ST (6/10) Asian, face not greatest but very friendly and willing.
Lucy, Rondebosch, ST (3/10) Asian, don't expect much besides a pomp.
Mia, Greanpoint, ST (7/10) African, deepthroat, friendly, reasonable experience.
Noami, Greenpoint, ST (3/10) African, boring and very scripted.
Tamia, Milnerton, EFE (0/10) Coloured, tick kop screwed in the head, total waste of time.
Alex, CBD, EFE (7/10) Coloured, reasonable effort, but of late I'm not impressed with Bedazzled.
Jessica, CBD, EFE (5/10) Coloured, nice body, but I was put off by her paranoia of checking the condom every few minutes. Also at Bedazzled.
Sky, rondebosch East, EFE (1/10) Coloured, pretty face and nice body, but I'd rather burn my cash next time. A tick kop that's a complete waste, seriously.
Marissa, CBD, GG (5/10) African, very scripted.
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 07:50:22

@Schlaap

Please tell me more about Sky...what was the reason for dissatisfaction, and is she really a tikkop?
She looks very nice, and I met her once outside the business, and was very keen to visit...however she seems to be quite expensive (R800?) and I don't want to waste money (or have my fantasy blown away :-)!) Was she dead fish, or high and agitated? Was there no service? GFE? Your feedback will be most appreciated, especially regarding the drugs...

PS I know she is from the same origins as Tamia, and I totally agree with your rating of her...but I was hoping Sky would be different....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.