le roux
le roux - Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 00:03:10
Edited: 2011-02-10 00:05:27

Been shopping round for couple of weeks having not punted in quite some time. Well today proved to be the deadline so I chose local out of convenience and accidentally stumbled upon gem.

Phoenix is a well spoken bright friendly little bundle of sexy joy

Venue took a bit of finding but its private secure and from the outside a classy house in a very nice area. One being let through the gate a door opened slightly. Just enough got a nice smile and the slightest glimpse of red lingerie.

It’s often said but Phoenix really is far more pretty than her pictures show. And oh my word what great bum. Her place is small, as in cozy rather than cramped, spotlessly clean and fresh smelling (no stale smoke fried food and suchlike)

The bathroom and shower were spotless and freshly laundered towel ready for me. Phoenix herself was soft fragrant and dressed for mischief with a very sexy laugh.

The massage was not the best ever, far from unpleasant but lacking a little in technique or experience. Maybe I should have offered a little instruction or expressed my wishes a little more but I was perfectly happy to just lie there.

Moving on to the main event as it were, well… FANF###INGTASTIC! Amazing screw, greek, hand job and blow. Simply amazing.

Don’t let the well spoken soft voice let you think that this girl is a goody goody butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth type. She’s “very bad” in the best meaning of the phrase. The handcuffs and whip give clue regarding what’s on offer. It’s not a dungeon but I get the feeling that Phoenix can cater to a very wide selection of desires from the shy first timer through to those requiring all the tools of the trade to the mad n’ depraved drown me in jelly and tug ma toes type.

Venue 9/10
Massage 8/10
Oral 9/10
Hand job 10/10 (Deserves its own score! Never had one so good)
Sex 9/10 (the venue misses a chandelier to swing from which could get that help with that extra mark!)
Overall 9 and a bit / 10

And all of that almost on my doorstep. What luck punter I am.
fclown
fclown - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 10:44:04

Any contact details for this Phoenix?
le roux
le roux - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-10 14:31:52

Phoenix: Sunninghill: 073 105 7393

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php
MrMcMan
MrMcMan - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-12 00:37:28

hey boet. her ad states private apartment. can we assume an error on her part then? other girls at the house?
le roux
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-13 16:38:02

MrMcMan, the premises is on a medium size plot containing a large house and separate cottage / apartment. Phoenix is not in the main house but works alone in the separate cottage on the plot

If there are other girls there I do not know them and cannot comment on the main house though it looks quite plush from the outside.
MrMcMan
MrMcMan - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2011-02-15 04:01:16

thanks for the update
ladyluck
ladyluck - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-10 19:29:29

Hey guys it phoenix.i would lyk to thank u all my regulars 4 the support nd lots of thanks to le roux for the nice review of me.lots love nd kisses;-)
le roux
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-11 01:02:59

In the words of the great man: "I'll be back"
ladyluck
ladyluck - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-12 09:41:00

i will be waithng.kisses
Jaysm
Jaysm - Re: Review: Phoenix Sunninghill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-31 10:46:15

Hey le roux, after reading your review last week I decided to book her & at first I was a little pissed off because she wasn't answering her phone although we had set a time for the appointment. Normally when this happens I just write off the girl but for some reason I decided to have something to eat & then called her back.

I must say that every word you said was true & she definately knows what she is doing, she is a little quiter than I normally like but I will definately be back for more in fact if possible I'm going to book her today.

This was definately one of my best ever punts, and she is much better looking than her pics suggest which is the complete opposite of what I have normally found.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.