Hatfield though, be careful.
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Chendre hatfield
Re: Chendre hatfield
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-30 14:28:59

The advertiser paying for this profile has requested that the comment function be disabled ----- ALERT ALERT ALERT
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Chendre hatfield
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-30 14:30:09

She jumps between Centurion and Hatfield, not worth the effort though!!!!

Safe Flying....
Eggunlettis
Eggunlettis - Re: Chendre hatfield
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-02 11:15:05

Good day guys and girls. First post, but have been "up the creek and over the mountain".

Visited this LONA (Lady Of Negotiable Affection)roundabout February 2010, under her then tag as Shavonn from another site. Not very good news to share. Had been checking her profile for quite some time before plunging into the eastern side of Hatfield.

Very friendly phone manner, but what started my toenails growing faster after booking for an hour was the usual runaround. "Drive to...and call me.." : Now drive...." You know the rest. Finally came to a huge block of flats, parked and had to do the comrades to get to the number given. When I arrived a huffin' and a puffin', another girl came out, gave me the evil eye, and went into the flat next door. Obviously to give the lady the run of the flat for the hour.

Was greeted nicely, had some conversation,and was offered a soft drink which I declined. Do not want the carefully plaited hair on one's arse to be sent into disarray by air bubbles whilst geting down to it, do we? By the way, she is not 19. Did not ask but on her profiles she has now been 19 for about two years. More like 24/25.

After short while she started taking off her kit and I asked : " Can I give you a massage first?" Now we all have one or two things we like to do to get the motor running faster, don't we? One of mine is gently stroking and massaging a soft female body. Och, the smooth inner, upper thighs !!!!!

But she replied: No, we have passed that stage already". Huh???? Was not even in the auditorium yet, but have passed a stage???? So there we were- the Jolly Roger and I. Him starting to tuck his face back into his polo neck, staring one-eyed at the carpet, realising that his boss has proven his assholeness again. Me standing there with my brand new, body hugging underpants from Woolies in my hand, knowing that I have(again) tossed up a handfull of bluebacks into thin air.

Anyway,I hopped onto the bed with her, little Roger not taking no for an answer, and she unlimbered the raincoat. At this "stage" the little one has fortunately started taking a wee bit of interest into his surroundings and she slipped it on.

Now I have always marvelled at the furious pace nanotechnology is advancing. Plenty of things are nowadays measured in nano-this and nano-that, but this has been my first experience with a BJ that could be regarded as over in nanoseconds.. In and out, s'truesbob.

After this she flopped back onto the pillow and closed her eyes, probably thinking about queen and country (or the signature of the governor of the reserve bank on the bucks in her closet by then). What was a man to do ? Heading for the dark portal of paradise seemed the only solution (Roger struggling, but being interested enough to at least show his neck)

Needless to say,I did not feel the earth move. Not even slightly. Only movement was my in my backside and on the TV screen that was blaring away on some sport channel. Did not even ask for my favourite position, just wanted to get it over with. Afterwards she did ask if I wanted to shower. I did, dressed and left 35 minutes after walking in there.

To be fair, much could have changed in a year, but I doubt it. She is a sweet girl, but not into what she is supposed to be doing.Will I go back ?? What do you think ??
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Chendre hatfield
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-03 09:36:25

That sounds about spot on!!!!! My experience as well....

Safe Flying...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Chendre hatfield
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2011-06-03 11:51:12

i have to agree with Egg. it was my worst experience ever. by far. she was hurried. she was distant. she kept saying things like dont touch me here or there. She has a awsome body and boobs but is also, unfortunately, a biaaaatch

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.