Capey - Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-04 14:54:40
Edited: 2011-05-04 15:10:50

Hi All

This lady appears to operate from the plumstead area and looks tasty.

I was thinking of a visit. Anyone got any comments / experience?

Thanks
dines77
dines77 - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-05 07:55:59
Edited: 2012-03-16 08:24:39

HI Capey,
Go for it, i really enjoyed her time.
Not bad venue.
morghanna.cpt
morghanna.cpt - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-10 16:30:21
Edited: 2011-05-10 21:50:14

Rashied- Hi thanx for your compliment(she fun and nice to be with),but unfortunatly I need to clarify that I did not fake being ill and had I the ability to prevent or temporarily hold back menstuaration,BELIEVE me I would!
Further more I must point out that you didn't mention that we agreed on you being there for 30mins,so I then returned to you the difference of the money(so you only paid for 30mins).
I hope we have no unsettled criticism between us and that your comment does'nt leave bad impressions on future clients of mine,lack of chemistry between you and I could mean an overflow between me and many other punters (",)
barneybigshorts@
barneybigshorts@ - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-12 13:51:49

Don't worry sweetie, we understand. I'm dying to come and pay you a visit very soon.
SexyNinja
SexyNinja - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-14 00:19:19

Rashied, to expose such a personal yet natural happenings of a woman's body is distasteful. As that was completely out of her hands and most certainly something she has no control over. secondly the point of this forum is so that gentleman are able to talk open and honestly, something i feel you didnt stick to. And thirdly, the fact that you even took half the cash back is shameful. Morghanna, always keep your chin up- there is no such thing as bad publicity.......Now I know about you awesome! c u soon x
Remember
Remember - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-14 12:43:33

I realise im not helping the situation or answering the question asked but the unfortunate fact is that YOU (Capey) are the authority in the cape. Until you give one of your solid trustworthy reviews on the girl, the verdict will remain a question mark. I realise it must irritate you that there arent any others really helping you but such is life.

For what its worth, she does look quite good from her photos. I also generally give a bit of a thumbs up to a girl who cares enough about her business to make a comment or two on the forum like this. Her profile is not on ESA at the moment though.
ctpunter
ctpunter - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-17 13:16:24

Stunning gal,amazing bj,great sex but told me she has a one cum policy after i came 15min later in a hour session...
Remember
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-18 15:33:17

Do any girls with a cum once policy ever get repeat business? Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!

Has to be a bad business move in my opinion.
Tweeked
Tweeked - Re: Morghanna CT - S Sub on esa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-18 17:42:54

I hardly ever post, but I must set the record straight. I was with Morghanna a while ago, and she most definitely does NOT have a cum once policy. Shes beautiful, albeit little younger, and really stunning.
Remember
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-18 18:59:24

I was not saying she did that with me. Was just commenting on ctpunters statement.

@ Tweeked

Since when is being young a bad thing!? Plus points in my book!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.