Navigation
wiener
wiener - Mell - Randburg. A hottie!
Mell - Randburg. A hottie!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 03:09:48

So my partner in punting (non ESA member) and I decided to go on a pussy crawl this evening, and he settled on dropping in to see Mell in Randburg.
The smile on his dial when I picked him up later spoke volumes. This is his review:
Mell is a hottie of note. Lovely chick with a near perfect body. Very reasonable fee. The deep throat bj was sublime and had him climbing the walls. Gorgeous, sweet, fresh pussy and he muffed his heart out. The shag was great too - he came like a steam train. And tight. Mell is friendly, has a great attitude and definitely knows how to please a man. Absolutely no rush at all and no come once policy either. Venue was clean, neat and comfy. He will be going back - fo sho!
JollyRoger
JollyRoger - Re: Mell - Randburg. A hottie!
Re: Mell - Randburg. A hottie!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 05:00:25

You have a partner in punting? Very odd. As is this post.
wiener
wiener - Re: Mell - Randburg. A hottie!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-24 12:40:42

Yip... we usually go to Pablos,Papilon or wherever to check the talent out and dip our wicks.... this time round we made a "pit stop" first. You don't have a mate that goes out with you on a crawl every once in a while?
And why is this post odd? I don't follow your train of thought Roger.
LTF
LTF - Re: Mell - Randburg. A hottie!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-17 10:07:59

Wiener, your friend is correct with his summary. This is one sexy, beautiful, easy going and friendly girl. Defenitely worth more than one visit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.