keyser soze
keyser soze - Port Elizabeth: Tanya
Port Elizabeth: Tanya
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-17 22:00:40
Edited: 2011-03-17 22:05:31

This happened a good while back, so I hope that I get the details right.

I've been a lurker on ESA, on and off, since last year.
After reading all the PE posts, decided to visit Tanya, as she appeared to be just about the best available.

As was posted elsewhere on ESA, she doesn't operate out of the best area- North End, basically. Old White blue collar area. Again, as mentioned elsewhere, the old house is opposite an SAP branch office. (Makes one feel strangely safer)

Parking is on the street. I wasn't at ease with it at all, being the area it is. House is old and not brilliant condition. This is NOT an upmarket venue. The bedding etc also old.

She was friendly and smiled.
Into the room, got straight to it. She performed a cursory "massage" with some moisturisor. Then to it.

She is slender, well, too thin for my liking. this was my first punt, and I didn't really know what to expect.

I tried to go through the "pre motions", but she really just wanted to get to it. Started with her on top (if I remember correctly), then doggy, then missionary (how I like to finish).

I felt like she was just trying to get it done and I was sorely disappointed (welcome the world of punting, it would appear).

Rates : R300 or R350 half hour (sorry, can't recall)
Venue : 3/10 old, not overly clean, ratty
Parking: on street, in a dodge area.
Looks : 3/10 maybe 4 too thin also (this rating is personal opinion, though)
Deed : 3/10 rushed, mechanical, and complained about going dry. (She said her friend got government issue)
Enthusiasm : 1/10 this seemed like a job, and I was the last few boxes she had to pack before going home.

We did speak a little, I asked her a bit about herself. She's sweet enough.

This is just my personal opinion, the next guy may feel differently.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.