Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Becoming fit
Becoming fit
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-18 10:53:22

Looking at some of these beautiful ladies and noticed that they are in tip-top shape.

That motivates me to get into better shape before I make a booking with them......then again, I suppose by enjoying a session with them could also help me to become fit and get into shape.
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Becoming fit
Re: Becoming fit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-18 11:19:09

Nice one massage especially last part I entirely agree.
Meg
Meg - Re: Becoming fit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-19 12:42:52

Cardio with a lady is always a bonus....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Becoming fit
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-20 00:05:51

Probably best to have a Dr give the ok before one takes on a strenuous new training regime and especially if you lack endureance but still always do love a challenge !
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-20 18:56:08

Cardio with a lady is THE best!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-26 16:10:57

If you are going to punt with one of the Gym Bunnies on this site, and it is fairly obvious who they are, then by all means tell them to work you out very hard before you get your final moment.. get them to make you sweat for it. Believe me, there are some here that are fit enough to run you absolutely ragged so you are the one walking funny when you leave, no matter how strong you think you are...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.