Navigation
punter
punter - How much do you spend fulfillg fetishes
How much do you spend fulfillg fetishes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 06:52:43

I have always been open about my cuckold fetish and want to brag about the fact that after investing the money (thousands) and chancers we were able make it fulfill Indian the raw years in this fantasy it has came fruition the 14 February and I finally have a solid video which I may share for the world to see that we south Africans can also participate in this instead of just watching the rest of the world enjoy this.

I can go on and write about the experience I'm detail and how I got into the fetish at young age I was actually that bull for older white couple by chance and they taught me this lifestyle of sharing wife especially when she a BBW and the hubby was in a wheelchair.

PM me should you feel you have anything , the more honest, brave questions spark the enage.
Like minded individuals on need apply.
This fetish was a personal project to see the factors of size and allowing others raves indulge in the biggest

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.