bushpilot
bushpilot - Wanted: Ideas for places we can get "caught" having sex in Durban
Wanted: Ideas for places we can get "caught" having sex in Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-05-16 08:23:20
Edited: 2019-01-31 11:31:40

Firstly - if this is posted in the wrong category, I apologise. Let me know and I will repost elsewhere.

Now, onto the matter at hand. It's my girlfriends birthday on the 27th and she has this fantasy to be seen or "caught" while we're having sex and I'd like to make that a reality for her.

There are a couple of important issues here - 1) we're both married, so obviously we have to be careful who sees us and 2) although a public venue would be fun, we also don't want to get bust for public indecency, etc and 3) it will have to be during office hours on that day.

What I'm looking for are suggestions or offers of venues where we can do this and also someone who can "accidentally catch" us in the act.

If you can genuinely help us, please drop me an email with your contact number at [ Email address removed by ESA Admin. ]

Oh, one more thing - it doesn't have to be a guy. Ladies are welcome to contact us too.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.