Navigation
Sensual Chanel
Sensual Chanel - Caoe Town gents are you tired of not getting value for your money?
Caoe Town gents are you tired of not getting value for your money?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 749
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-25 11:07:41

Don't worry. I am here to save the day or at least give you what you truly deserve.

I offer a true gfe. No bullshit and no extra charges for kissing, touching and owo.

Let me show you how you deserve to be spoiled. I am seductive, Sensual and extremely naughty.

All it takes is to lock eye's with me and you'll know I'm not just your ordinary booking.

I want to spoil you with a Sensual massage, a very Sensual body too body and oh I promise once my lips wrap around that cock of yours you will be in heaven.

NB!!!! I like to tease. Let ke take you over the edge with my slow, sloppy and deep blow before I wrap my long legs around you and slowly start making love to you while we lock eye's

I look forward to spoiling you e you deserve to be spoiled. No rushing and definitely not limited to one round only.

xxx

Sensual Chanel
Sensual Chanel - Re: Cape Town gents are you tired of not getting value for your money?
Re: Cape Town gents are you tired of not getting value for your money?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-25 16:26:10
Edited: 2024-03-25 16:26:09

Available till 11pm tonight.
Sensual Chanel
Sensual Chanel - Re: Caoe Town gents are you tired of not getting value for your money?
Re: Caoe Town gents are you tired of not getting value for your money?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-27 12:54:14
Edited: 2024-03-27 12:54:33

I'm only available in Cape Town till the 3rd of April then headed back to JHB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.