Navigation
Kommerq
Kommerq - B.B.
B.B.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:48:25

I'm quite surprised how easy it is to have unprotected intercourse with WGs. There are so many who will have condoms at the ready and if the punter doesn't go for it they seem to be ok with it. I asked one lady who I was visiting fur the first time, her response was that she doesn't do it with everyone (really) and that she could see I was clean and the chemistry was right.

My preference is protected intercourse purely because I have a mate who picked a terrible STD on an overseas trip with a stunningly beautiful WG.

Please this is an adult site, the post was not made for people to hop onto their soapboxes and preach their preferences and judge others for not sharing their views and preferences.
Just saying that I'm really surprised, even with some popular ladies on here it seems to be how they roll.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: B.B.
Re: B.B.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 13:06:04

I have also noticed this even during sensual massages.

I always get uncomfortable with body slides that get to close to genitals without a condom on. Not that I would be expecting FH but just having a VJ that close while I am not covered makes me really unease. I have had instances where I have politely steered the girl away from that area so she is not too close that our bits may get in touch without a condom on.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: B.B.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1397
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 13:29:39

At a popular venue in Pretoria East, a few weeks ago, the girl asked me if i want bareback. I said no.
So a little bit later in the session, i asked her do many guys choose this. And whether other girls at the venue also offers this.
Then she changed the story a bit and said she was meaning bareblow is xtra.
Now, this is obviously open for interpretation, and i could have misread her.
But i send a PM to the owner, and the owner confirmed that ladies working there are not supposed to charge xtra for a bare blow...

So yes, I am pretty sure i was offered bare sex for R300 xtra.

PS: Those interested, she is no longer advertising.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: B.B.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 347
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 14:35:58

I almost get ladies starting offer it to a regular with many visits behind them but like sommer first visit boyyii

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.