Navigation
Bella
Bella - Come visit me
Come visit me
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-26 12:25:22

Welcome to a world of seduction and pleasure! I am a stunning, mature, 36 white female with natural beauty, luscious black hair, and a curvy, busty figure that will leave you breathless.

My captivating charm and playful nature guarantee an exhilarating experience. Whether you seek a discreet side chick or a daring rendezvous, I am here to fulfill your desires.

I am open-minded and cater to various fetishes. I cater for companionship and all-nighters to ensuring a truly personalized encounter.

Located in a private residence. I work alone and discreet! Air-conditioned room with shower facilities, our time together will be nothing short of enchanting. Off street, behind gates parking in not so busy area.

For appointments and orders, please visit my catalog, email or whats app to schedule. I will pick up your order and assist you as fast as possible. Toys can be collected by me. Do have samples if you need to test out. (Feel and smell not use)

Your satisfaction is my priority as I cannot attend to calls and whats app messages immediately.

Thank you,
Bella
HotStuart75
HotStuart75 - Re: Come visit me
Re: Come visit me
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-26 12:33:17

Please come to JHB!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.