Navigation
Supersex
Supersex - Time allocation for wgs / punters
Time allocation for wgs / punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 14:23:34

Curious to know how time gets allocated. From time on arrival or time from booked appointment. If the booking was 9am and the punter runs late....do we receive the same amount 60 mins....also wgs have bookings scheduled after.....hmmm won't it clash...
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Time allocation for wgs / punters
Re: Time allocation for wgs / punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1390
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-14 15:35:56

For most SPs the hour stats when u press the bell to open the gate. The time to get into the house, time for her to go do payments (if venue), time you take to shower, and sometimes the time she takes to shower again is all off your hour. Then you need to shower at end of booking etc. Thats why a 60min booking is actually 40min max of fun.
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Time allocation for wgs / punters
Re: Time allocation for wgs / punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4919
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-14 15:48:11

If you run late, unfortunately you lose some of your booking time

Normally I only start my time once you've done taking your shower and you enter my room, hence why I normally plan 30 min between my appointments. Gives me time to tidy and sanitize my room after you leave and also to take a shower and freshen up

Kisses
Ms Le Roux

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.