Navigation
Miss Tisha Desai
Miss Tisha Desai - New Beginnings
New Beginnings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1010
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 06:55:12

WOW the final count down to the last days of this year and week is finnaly here and we are together in spirit of counting them together :-)

To Esa, thank you for all the assistance you have given us this year with your site, support over phone ,forum and blessing us with your presence in socials. Its always been a pleasure working with you and wishing your site a 10 fold blessing with business and sign ups in this new year and years to come you Rock!.

To Steve the Photographer I never met such a talented and patient person like you , thanks babes for all your time , laughter and things you taught me continue with the amazing work that you do. Lots of love to you Bro.

To Every Lady and Advertiser on this site, thank you for giving us the sight of sexiness and knowledge of your threads and replies , your post I surely have learnt alot from every one of you. My prayer for you in 2022 : May this year be everything you need and pray for. Let every phone call turn into an good appointment, let every appointment turn into the best appointment you have and let every best appointment fill up your days with repeat business. You are all special don't forget that.

To the Punters and Gents who I had the privilege of meeting and chatting on pm a heart full of thanks to you. You have touch my life in ways I will never forget . You Guys are very dear to me and I thank you a million times for all the memories and looking forward to many many more .

To CoffeeWithTisha... you were just an idea to start of with to make people comfortable and to give hope..now you are my Company and the biggest part of my life and heart so here's many more cupps of coffee to you .

Wishing you all a joyous, safe, peaceful and blessed Festive season and New Year.

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha.
tooSweet
tooSweet - Re: New Beginnings
Re: New Beginnings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 08:32:02

To my darling, the most amazing Tisha, thanks for being YOU!

It was wonderful watching you grow so beautifully through out the year. Keep on being so awesome!

Wishing you all the best going forward.
Miss Tisha Desai
Miss Tisha Desai - Re: New Beginnings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1011
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 17:00:06

You are really too sweet :-)

Thanks for everything babes , all the best to you :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: New Beginnings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-27 17:04:19

Beautiful words Trisha. All the best to you for the new year.

Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1012
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 20:23:54

Thanks Mr Y, best wishes to you as well:-)
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: New Beginnings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 20:36:47

Don't forget that you are special too. Wishing you all the best for 2022. May all of your dreams come true :)

Hugs
Armani
Xoxo
oraljim
oraljim - Re: New Beginnings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2235
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 20:40:59

You are absolutely gorgeous! It's a real pity you are so far away from me (I am far east rand you are far west rand) but I may just get my passport in order one day and make the trek :) Hope you have a great week and a fantastic 2022.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: New Beginnings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8247
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-27 20:49:51

What an amazing lady you are stay blessed.
Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 21:19:51

On 2021-12-27 20:36:47 Armani @ Le Belle said:
Don't forget that you are special too. Wishing you all the best for 2022. May all of your dreams come true :)

Hugs
Armani
Xoxo

My gorgeous angel, time will give us the opportunity to meet again and I will embrace it for longer this time with you :-) see you soon love

All the best to you my angel:-)
Miss Tisha Desai
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1014
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 21:20:52

On 2021-12-27 20:40:59 oraljim said:
You are absolutely gorgeous! It's a real pity you are so far away from me (I am far east rand you are far west rand) but I may just get my passport in order one day and make the trek :) Hope you have a great week and a fantastic 2022.

Thanks sweetheart , we shall chat ...with my traveling these days im sure I can make a plan lol ...check your pm .

Thanks so much for the wishes sending them back to you as well :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.