Havana
Havana - ESA Ladies and Punters be cautious
ESA Ladies and Punters be cautious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 09:16:58
Edited: 2024-03-08 09:53:43

My Massage Studio got a call yesterday from a girl in Johannesburg Ferndale the number comes up as fraudster Scamm she spiked to the reception and ask the number of esa and the photographers numbers?? because she has to fly to Capetown and start a new add . the link of ESA was sending to her.. Yesterday Thursday morning she phoned my front desk says she is on Capetown Airport she had an arrangement that she can come stay in my personal residence and we have to pick her up at the airport A total stranger do something like this fly down and deside she comes to Capetown with no money and want to squad in people's house.This woman is a problem I reported this at the SAPS.Girls and Punters and Business be alert for this totally stranger stranded on the airport calling girls and business on ESA to fetch her on the airport and help her for free for a month. she does not have a South African I'd she got a Italian passport.. I will provide photos that she sent around previously
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: ESA Ladies and Punters be cautious
Re: ESA Ladies and Punters be cautious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 760
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-08 09:56:46

Share on private forum under warnings she called us aswell.

You can share all details there without getting banned xxxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.