Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 13:44:22

Name: Sensual Chanel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Sensual Chanel's Full Profile]

What can I say what hasn't been said before. Chanel really enjoys what she does and she goes the extra mile to satisfy and make you feel at home. She is really skilled and I totally enjoyed my time with her. Thank you Chanel. Till we see again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sensual Chanel
Sensual Chanel - Re: Review - Sensual Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sensual Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-09 08:04:38

@Dawood001

Thank you for the great review babe. Truly appreciated. Hope to do it again soon xxx
Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 792
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-09 14:08:44

@Phillip69

Happy to know that you enjoyed our time together babe. I had so much fun. Thank you for the nice review xxx
Shywalter
Shywalter - Re: Review - Sensual Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-10 07:19:03

Sorry for the late review....
Chanel, is exactly my body type and boy does she know how to use it.....saw her in CPT, with her last visit here....she is as she describes, sensual...very sensual, she is a lot of fun and time flew by

I have seen her a couple of times and every time just gets better

Thanks Chanel for always treating me like a King, you're gorgeous and a real genuine soul.

xoxox

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: Review - Sensual Chanel - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-14 17:49:10

I had the pleasure of spending an outstanding hour of erotic pleasure with Sensual Chanel on her last visit to Cape Town a few months ago.

She was very highly recommended by a good number of trusted punters, so when I saw she was in this part of the country I got in touch without delay. I needed to experience what so many have raved about and see for myself. I'm so glad I did.

Everything was set-up on WA thanks to her great communication. Her rates were very reasonable, her venue practically walking distance from me and the few teaser pics and videos she sent beforehand convinced me that I was in for a real treat.

I understood she offers a range of services that cater for a wide variety of fantasies on the kinkier side of the scale, but I needed a slow, sensual and pampering GFE. I told her this beforehand and she assured me that she would spoil me properly and make my toes curl. She wasn't lying.

I arrived at her door and was stoked to bits with what I saw when she opened the door. Tall, sexy, curvy, voluptuous and all dolled up with hair and make-up beautifully done.

She gave me a big hug after the door closed behind me that immediately made me feel welcome. She also had the room set up nicely with candles, music in the background and an offer of a cooldrink. She asked if I needed to shower, but I was freshly showered, so asked her to keep the clean towel for afterwards. I asked if I could have a smoke first and she obliged and joined me for one while we had a little chat to get to know each other better.

Not long after she gestured to the bed and asked if I would like to make myself comfortable. I got rid of my clothes as quick as humanly possible and took up position flat on my back in the middle of the bed. She got out of her clothes and underwear too and I finally got to admire her body and indulge in the experience as she started to tease me.

It was slow and sensual and she made her way up and down almost every inch of me, kissing, soft bites on my nipples and quick little caresses of my dick. It was all very arousing as she was sliding and grinding and her playful and naughty personality, good eye contact and cheeky smile elevated everything just that extra bit more.

After a good while of this, she moved all the way down and got in position to take me in her mouth. Good lord, she's a maestro and she has perfected her craft when it comes to sucking dick. She said she loved giving blow jobs, but she didn't have to. It couldn't have been any clearer. It was magical and I was living my best life while she was switching it up and using just about every trick in the book on my man parts.

She got me close quite a few times and she made me tingle all over. I'm just going go come clean and admit that I had to stop her quite a few times out of fear of blowing my load too early. After yet another edging that could very well have pushed me over the edge, she said it was time to swop positions.

She produced a toy, got on her back and told me to get on my knees next to her head so that she could keep having me in her mouth while I used the toy and my fingers on her. She really got into it and things got very heated very quickly.

It was just such an amazingly natural feeling and I was enjoying every second of it, her moans and body movements absolutely having me believe that she was enjoying it too. We stayed like this and as I felt things building to a climax again, I was lost in the moment and before I knew it I pulled out of her mouth to finish on her spectacular boobs.

It was such a lovely experience and I was at a complete loss for words. We caught our breath, chatted for a while longer and then realised that we had already gone over time. But she's not a clock watches and told me to relax and pull myself towards myself while she refilled my drink.

I had a quick shower, we said our goodbyes and I left in just the happiest state of mind. I definitely would want to see her again. Firstly because she's so warm and welcoming and provides an excellent service. And secondly because there are so many things in her bag of tricks that I still want to experience.

I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully soon.

* I don't rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 800
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 18:27:45

@Shywalter thank you for the nice review. Had a fantastic time with you. See you soon xxx
Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 18:31:37

On 2024-05-14 17:49:10 Harry_B said:

I had the pleasure of spending an outstanding hour of erotic pleasure with Sensual Chanel on her last visit to Cape Town a few months ago.

She was very highly recommended by a good number of trusted punters, so when I saw she was in this part of the country I got in touch without delay. I needed to experience what so many have raved about and see for myself. I'm so glad I did.

Everything was set-up on WA thanks to her great communication. Her rates were very reasonable, her venue practically walking distance from me and the few teaser pics and videos she sent beforehand convinced me that I was in for a real treat.

I understood she offers a range of services that cater for a wide variety of fantasies on the kinkier side of the scale, but I needed a slow, sensual and pampering GFE. I told her this beforehand and she assured me that she would spoil me properly and make my toes curl. She wasn't lying.

I arrived at her door and was stoked to bits with what I saw when she opened the door. Tall, sexy, curvy, voluptuous and all dolled up with hair and make-up beautifully done.

She gave me a big hug after the door closed behind me that immediately made me feel welcome. She also had the room set up nicely with candles, music in the background and an offer of a cooldrink. She asked if I needed to shower, but I was freshly showered, so asked her to keep the clean towel for afterwards. I asked if I could have a smoke first and she obliged and joined me for one while we had a little chat to get to know each other better.

Not long after she gestured to the bed and asked if I would like to make myself comfortable. I got rid of my clothes as quick as humanly possible and took up position flat on my back in the middle of the bed. She got out of her clothes and underwear too and I finally got to admire her body and indulge in the experience as she started to tease me.

It was slow and sensual and she made her way up and down almost every inch of me, kissing, soft bites on my nipples and quick little caresses of my dick. It was all very arousing as she was sliding and grinding and her playful and naughty personality, good eye contact and cheeky smile elevated everything just that extra bit more.

After a good while of this, she moved all the way down and got in position to take me in her mouth. Good lord, she's a maestro and she has perfected her craft when it comes to sucking dick. She said she loved giving blow jobs, but she didn't have to. It couldn't have been any clearer. It was magical and I was living my best life while she was switching it up and using just about every trick in the book on my man parts.

She got me close quite a few times and she made me tingle all over. I'm just going go come clean and admit that I had to stop her quite a few times out of fear of blowing my load too early. After yet another edging that could very well have pushed me over the edge, she said it was time to swop positions.

She produced a toy, got on her back and told me to get on my knees next to her head so that she could keep having me in her mouth while I used the toy and my fingers on her. She really got into it and things got very heated very quickly.

It was just such an amazingly natural feeling and I was enjoying every second of it, her moans and body movements absolutely having me believe that she was enjoying it too. We stayed like this and as I felt things building to a climax again, I was lost in the moment and before I knew it I pulled out of her mouth to finish on her spectacular boobs.

It was such a lovely experience and I was at a complete loss for words. We caught our breath, chatted for a while longer and then realised that we had already gone over time. But she's not a clock watches and told me to relax and pull myself towards myself while she refilled my drink.

I had a quick shower, we said our goodbyes and I left in just the happiest state of mind. I definitely would want to see her again. Firstly because she's so warm and welcoming and provides an excellent service. And secondly because there are so many things in her bag of tricks that I still want to experience.

I'm looking forward to the next one. Hopefully soon.

* I don't rate face and body. Because subjectivity.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

What can I say? I have absolutely no words!!! Just the memories imprinted in my head.

Definitely one of my best bookings by far.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful and detailed review. Much appreciated.

Geez just read your review again and I must admit I got turned on. Not only by your words but because I remember it as it were yesterday.

Thank you for being a gentlemen and most of all Thank you for booking me.

Now don't stay away too long as I still have many things I wanna try out.

kisses all over
Chanel

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.