Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-19 14:53:30

Name: The Real Scarlet

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Full Profile: [View The Real Scarlet's Full Profile]

I saw this gem early last week. My mind was made up just after enquiries on WA.

Got to her and after a little chat, we got down to business. I went to her already exhausted from a busy day and didn't think my member was going to behave. I asked for a massage to start with but was not feeling it so I asked her to stop and move on to BJ, that is when the magic started. In no time, she got my member up and rock hard.

The deed was just out of this world. Started with her on top and I could basically feel her juices flowing down my balls. Changed to missionary and boy can she take a pounding. I had my hand on her bum, lifting her and, tried every positoon possible and she is so lightweight and flexible you can twist and lift her anyway you want and she will comply.

Moved to greek and she took it deep like a champ. Don't underestimate that tiny body. She can take it deep in both holes.

I really fucked and was more than satisfied but I don't know who got fucked, whether it was me or her. I think I won lol. She had to interrupt and go pee in the middle of the session while doing missionary.

I rated privacy low aas they scan drivers license and security surely knows what's going on. Also got interrupted twice, once by security/neighbour and delivery which she had warned me to expect as she had ordered some stuff before I came.

I have found a regular who enjoys all the stuff I enjoy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.