View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-15 08:22:21
Edited: 2023-02-15 08:24:53

On 2023-02-13 16:30:26 Bishopnoty said:
Name: Madison

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Madison's Full Profile]

I have decided to revisit my favorite angel after some long break. She is still friendly and wonderful person. The venue is safe with inside parking,if you are concerned with privacy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Madison
Madison - Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-21 11:19:07

Client call log scam doing the rounds again, kindly check my status,as I posted this persons contact details and message there

Stay safe xxx
XGX
XGX - Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-13 15:35:38

Had the pleasure to see this amazing lady again, and all i can say is dynamite comes in small packages, the deed was out of this world,thanks for the awesome session.

safe parking and very nice venue , will definitely be back for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mathew75
Mathew75 - Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-06 16:05:03
Edited: 2023-07-06 17:03:51

<b>Name:</b> Madison

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> East Rand/Boksburg

<b>Last Visit:</b> June 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=89592" target="_blank">View Madison's Full Profile</a>]

I've been with this lady several times from when she worked at a venue in Bedfordview. She is still amazing!!!

Bj skills are on point. Perfect pussy!!! Watching her masturbate after a bj was just so sexy, after she cummed it was my turn, and that pussy feels amazing!!! Those thighs feel so amazing as they wrap around you while you are thrusting

Love the thick thighs and legs!!! I remember a my first booking at the venue I literally had my cock out and rubbing it on her thighs and legs as she was crouched down waiting for my card payment to go through, and this was in the viewing room...

Very busy personality which I also love

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

triton242
triton242 - Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-23 14:53:08

I made a booking with Madison a few months ago. Luckily she was able to see me on short notice and the booking was made over WhatsApp without issue.
Venue is a private house, quiet street, behind locked gate etc, so privacy was good. House was very neat and tidy inside as well.
She met me outside in a black dress similar to her photo set, which set the tone.
Madison is a very attractive woman and exactly what I was looking for. Gorgeous face, amazing boobs , a real dream lady. Loved the long hair too! Very feisty and witty personality , which was a bonus.
I’m not a massage guy, so I skipped that and went straight to the GFE that I was looking forward to.
Keeping some details private, but Madison does deliver an amazing service when it comes to oral and fh. Faultless. Loved every second with her! Had a great session, and some cuddling afterwards which was relaxing too, and then a nice hot shower together afterwards, before it was time to leave. The time went by way too fast.
The only thing to be aware of, is that she’s very strict on time. We went about 15 mins over while chatting, which I assumed was just because there wasn’t a need to rush off-and I was then told I needed to pay extra for that time. Fair enough, but having already drawn cash for the visit, that was a bit of a surprise. At least I know and can plan accordingly for next time.
I’ll happily visit her again and again when the opportunity presents itself.
Thanks for a great visit Madison. Looking forward to seeing you again!
XX

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kat_M
Kat_M - Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-13 08:12:12

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Goddess, worth every penny. Very attractive. Would like to see her again, sadly her WhatsApp line is off and no answer on her phone.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kat_M built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
triton242
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 15:34:25

Had a very disappointing last experience with Madison a few weeks ago, and typically, now I can't review because her ad is offline....
triton242
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 23:45:22

I’ve visited Madison on a few occasions in the past. There’s just something about this lady that does it for me.
Except for the last visit….
Haven’t seen anyone in ages, so I wanted to get rid of that cabin fever feeling and have a bit of fun, it’s been a terrible year or 2.
Booking done easily over WhatsApp, secure parking and everything in the house neat and tidy as always.
I hadn’t seen her since last year, so I asked if her rates had changed since then, to which she replied that everything was still the same. Booked a 60min GFE.
Everything ran about 15 minutes late as the room wasn’t ready, not my fault at all, but I was happy to chat while we waited. I’ll come back to this later…
She’s got amazing boobs and a great bum, anyone who likes those attributes will be very satisfied. Very pretty as I said before.
Oral skills are good, but everything seemed a little clinical, which I’ve mentioned to her before, but no matter what was touched, kissed or anything else, all I got was silence. Not a good feeling when you’re looking for a boost GFE. FH was short, my bad there, then had a quick chat, and a shower. The two added about 10 extra minutes to the booking, and here’s where it became a mess. Charged for a full 90 mins, and the rate was not double, but triple what I was expecting! Reason given- rate went up as did living costs. Having drawn money and taken an uber this was a problem. Ended up doing an eft, which if seen by the gf, is going to bite because there’s a trail. Transfer was eyed with suspicion, like I wasn’t going to pay, and that really pissed me off, as I’ve loaned this lady money before, and wasn’t an issue, so why would it be now.
Left feeling really shit, partly the lack of stamina, but mostly that awkward and expensive mix up at the end. The point where you quit

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Madison
Madison - Re: Review - Madison - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-16 09:26:54
Edited: 2024-05-16 09:26:53

Good morning B

I'm very sorry U felt like Ur booking wasn't satisfactory to Ur needs,
So U are unhappy with the fact that Ur the one giving a bad review based on the fact that U started off from the get go complaining about Ur personal problems, hence not a shrink
New antidepressants Ur on that according to U ,don't work????

And this has now impacted Ur time with me???how am I responsible for Ur mental health or issues????

Yet the service I provide and I am good in,was not a problem in Ur comment,Ur review???

Maybe because the problem wasn't me????

U took up more then 90 min off my time,as U can't drive car?
So I have to wait for U to the last min to book a Uber ,which obviously interfere with my time schedule,

Should U not accommodate for this with in Ur booking time?

And yes booking prices have increased,as there is a yearly increase in booking prices
Very well stated on my WhatsApp automated message,as soon as U contact me,

In the event that U won't return is not due to me offering a bad service
But I can assure U the feeling is mutual,I don't want to see U again,as U drain the life and happiness out of a person,

Best of luck to the next girl
triton242
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-16 13:41:09

On 2024-05-16 09:26:54 Madison said:
Good morning B

I'm very sorry U felt like Ur booking wasn't satisfactory to Ur needs,
So U are unhappy with the fact that Ur the one giving a bad review based on the fact that U started off from the get go complaining about Ur personal problems, hence not a shrink
New antidepressants Ur on that according to U ,don't work????

And this has now impacted Ur time with me???how am I responsible for Ur mental health or issues????

Yet the service I provide and I am good in,was not a problem in Ur comment,Ur review???

Maybe because the problem wasn't me????

U took up more then 90 min off my time,as U can't drive car?
So I have to wait for U to the last min to book a Uber ,which obviously interfere with my time schedule,

Should U not accommodate for this with in Ur booking time?

And yes booking prices have increased,as there is a yearly increase in booking prices
Very well stated on my WhatsApp automated message,as soon as U contact me,

In the event that U won't return is not due to me offering a bad service
But I can assure U the feeling is mutual,I don't want to see U again,as U drain the life and happiness out of a person,

Best of luck to the next girl

I'm a little surprised by your comments, so here we go.
My previous review on you was entirely positive. Not even a passing nod from you. No problem with that.
On this last review, because it was slightly negative, the attacks start, as usual on this forum. You did ignore the compliments about how much I enjoy you again.
I've tried to keep my criticisms , few as they are, as constructive and polite as possible. Easily corrected. And you just went and attacked me. That was unnecessary.
And I have a few pm in here from guys repeating the lack of response from your side too, so it's not just me that thinks you're too quiet. Again, easy to sort out.
Don't blame the transport. I've never been late for any booking, with you or anyone else. If the time it takes to get an uber at the end of the visit is so terrible, then ask me/other person to wait outside, I don't mind, but I've never had anyone be such a clock watcher before ...
I'm willing to listen to your point of view, would you be willing to do the same? I am willing to iron this out with you as I still see it as repairable.
There wasn't a maybe option on the return question, but now that I know what you think about me, not sure I can come back

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.