Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Banned Ladies
Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1066
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 06:22:07

That's y I maintain that esa needs a golden award as being the best site ever.I for one never use any other site other then esa.
OldJoe
OldJoe - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 06:59:28

Agree with everybody - ESA is the best and safest site to use.

Thanks ESA :):)
BoNzI
BoNzI - Re: Banned Ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-04 18:26:21

How do we know that these girls wont move to another area and advertise again?
The real issue is the photographers,they know what the ladies look like,so should not allow them to put pictures when they were younger or whatever , and they should always keep recent pictures of the ladies on file,cause if any of the ladies moves somewhere else,im sure a different photographer will go there,and might not know that she is banned.
*JeMzzz*
*JeMzzz* - Re: Banned Ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-05 13:44:42

Dear BoNzI,

Thank you for your input, we are doing whatever we can on a daily basis to ensure that these ladies are not put back up, most of our photographers have seen what they look like what often happens is a 'new lady' will call in requesting a shoot, we send out a photographer and next thing she is in the same house as these ladies or what happens is, they call from a new number and say they don't want this and that photographer (and we have numerous photographers) so we send another photographer only to then discover its the same ladies.

They constantly find new ways to scam us and there have become so many of them its difficult for the photographers to keep trck as they shoot so many ladies in a day.

We often have help from punters calling in and letting us know that a lady found a way to get back on which really helps, so gentlemen please keep it up we are very grateful.

Kindest Regards,

Jemma Daniels
ESA Office Manager
073 200 7228
fanesa
fanesa - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-09 01:26:16

The Famous Fourways lady... will be back next month with a new profile.

New SIM card = R1.-
New name = R0.-
New venue = a lot of money and complications!

I think ESA should allow the scammed punters to broadcast her address (nothing malicious, just "close by to corner of street-A and street-B"). All your photographers (as many as they are) should be notified about this address, and avoid it!
graysa
graysa - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-24 12:11:51

Hi

I'm a new user, what do the ladies get banned for ? is it safe to go see these Ladies ? sorry about the questions just very curious to know these things before I get in touch with 1 of the ladies on the site.
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-24 13:46:47

graysa, ladies get banned for different reasons. Just search the forum and you can read why. They don't get banned for nothing.
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Banned Ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-03 16:59:36

@graysa, usually for scamming people like you, who insist on going to see them despite all the warnings, false advertising, bait and switch scams, using misleading images, cohesion, suspiciously recording punters, revealing/publishing customer's information, etc.

In my experience, there have been one or two girls that were caught in the crossfire of something that did not affect punters (such as girls allowing their fights/disputes to spill onto the forum board).

So, go ahead... take your chances. Let us know how that works out for you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Banned Ladies
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-06-13 15:08:47

I don't think ladies should be banned unless they have done something that effects the punters, ladies fighting can be sexy! Unless they are scammers ESA should leave them be... I clicked on the link to explain why a lady was banned and all I cant find the reason for her being banned, If a lady is banned it should say in short what she did, not make punters read 2 pages of nothing.
*JeMzzz*
*JeMzzz* - Re: Banned Ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-13 15:25:29

Dear pumpingjack,

I think you are opening a can of worms you don't really want to.

A lady that has been banned on our site should be 'NUFF SAID' so to speak however, majority of the cases do have reasons why and a thread linking to the exact story.

Regards,

Jemma Daniels
ESA Office Manager
073 200 7228

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.