Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1947
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-10 20:38:05

I thinks its time twisted69 we up our game plan buddy are we ready for some action I love going to these mother fuckers .
Twisted69
Twisted69 - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-10 20:45:53

...... This drug issue getting pretty out of hand!!! Those fiddling & fucking up, you are under the microscope. Things are gonna get surgical.
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-10 22:05:30

They are still around on other sites...... no doubt continuing their scams!
Tequila
Tequila - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-06-11 01:47:14

I am horrifiedand shocked that uncivilised creatures could steal and scam this poor guy out of his hard earned belongings. This is discusting and I am shocke(although I should be less naïve when it comes to the world) that these (can't think of strong enough word) could do that. I myself have been scammedand conned by Wgs, puntersand con artistsand if I had to calculate it would run into 100 000's . What an unforgivable dispicable thing to do and I hope they are severlypunished or at least get pay back. To the poor guy who got robbed I am so sorry. Nearly 2 years ago 3 armed (2nd time held at gunpoint) men broke into my house, tied me up and held me hostagefor 2 hours. 3 break ins after that an a shooting later (still being councelled) and now moved I just want to say how sorry I am and I know how it feels to be violated (your stuff taken) so sorry sweety.I wish everyone safe puntingand hope they can put better systemsin place to curb the reappearance of these con artists. I just hope they get punished or at the very least that Karma visits them.
former-speedyf
former-speedyf - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-11 08:13:27

Little tip by the way.
I always spread my money / risk before i go inside.

- Back pocket, wallet, under my chair etc. As most of the times I just have been to the ATM before.

- Also cos there are girls asking for more if they see more. Well at least they ask, and don't steal, but still irritates me.

- I always roll up my pants, so valuable stuff is 'inside' and put that on the chair. My other close go over that.

- Never take long showers, go to the bathroom with her and leave with her or make sure you are out 1 minute after she leaves the bathroom.

- Check before you leave. Phone, wallet, credit cards !!

95% of the WG's you can trust, but just to avoid the 5% or at least don't 'invite' them. And to avoid this shit afterwards.
Forfun75
Forfun75 - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-21 10:24:50

Disgusting

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.