Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-05 18:25:58

Name: Abella @ Sensual Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Abella @ Sensual Paradise's Full Profile]

So I was excited when I saw this profile go up because I have a thing for blondes so I made my way to the west Rand to experience all for my self and so here it goes:

The good:
The venue is amazing, definitely one of the best in Jhb, clean, safe and spacious - I would highly recommend it.
This lady looks so much better than the pictures even suggest and the pictures are amazing.
She has a sweet personality and is friendly.

The so-so:
She doesn’t seem that into it and really seems hesitant to get into the sensual - seems to want to avoid the accompanying intimacy possibly a function of how new she is to this industry
You find out in the room that you can’t touch here and there which is an obvious let down given how hot she is and speaks to not really wanting the intimacy

The ugly - nothing to speak of.

If you happy with just looking at a hot girl and that can be enough for you then you won’t be disappointed but if you want someone deeply sensual and ready to dive in then consider you selection carefully

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Abella @ Sensual Paradise
Abella @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-08 10:52:29

Thank-you for your review.
Unfortunately I do not provide the services you wanted which was made clear upfront. However if you'd like to come again for what I do provide please do.
CR7 Striker
CR7 Striker - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-11 06:55:07

Hi Abella, do you provide full house GFE intimate experience ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-04-26 16:53:37

Abella is unlike any other girl in this industry, she is sophisticated, classy and poised. She can carry a conversation well and is smart, funny and sweet. She is drop-dead gorgeous with such a pretty face, she has one of the nicest pair of natural breasts you're likely to see, along with the most amazing bubble butt! She gives a proper, firm massage and her sensual technique is great too. She is champagne in a world of sparkling wine, respect her and her boundaries and you will have a great time! Highly recommended.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

CR7 Striker
CR7 Striker - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-02 08:26:42

Hi Abella

How can I find out about the treats you offer babe?

devandrann
devandrann - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-04 08:42:02

this Lady is one of class. very pretty but not friendly.
session is not open and she is for herself and by herself.
sensual bits are of no talk. she is cold and does not make an attempt to increase the sensual bits to take it further.

the venue is a absolute gem of a find. everything is clean and perfect.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1133
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-24 13:32:54

Thanks for the tip
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-09-01 11:24:35

Saw her awhile back, firstly the venue is top notch, everything you can ask for in a venue, clean, spacious and private.

She is absolutely gorgeous, and the photos don't do her justice. The massage was okay but I would have to agree with some of the other comments here that it seems she is just not that into it and can be difficult to get into a conversation with her ( Maybe it was too early in the day) The sensual was mechanical.

Her byline is :
Let this temptress take your breathe away... On first glance this did happen but ended there
Have her hands sedcutively tease you...... definitely did not happen...
Passion, seduction and pleasure is my aim... unfortunately did not experience any passion or seduction....
Would I return, to the venue yes.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 687
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-01 13:14:14

Hmmm some positive reviews and some negative. I am perplexed if I should book her or not
anddy
anddy - Re: Review - Abella @ Sensual Paradise - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-14 20:36:49

She is very Beautiful and the venue is great but Unfortunately that is where it stops. Very quite in the room I don’t think the Essential massage industry is for her. If you want to be oiled down with a half ass massage she is the girl for you. I don’t like giving bad reviews because this is there Livelihood. The venue did tell me she doesn’t do extras and I don’t normal do extras but she is Frigid. Not worth the R1050.00

Ratings:

Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.