[deleted] - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-10-20 08:41:04

Name: Naomi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Naomi's Full Profile]

I owe this lady a review from her Sandton days.

She's a cute hunny with a banging body. Just not one for boob lovers but everything else is damn near perfect.

Her ass is soft, her legs are nice and you can tell that she keeps fit, or eats properly or something.

Her personality makes me feel fuzzy, I enjoyed her as a person which makes all that followed so much better.

She blew me into next Tuesday. If I wasn't focused, that would have been the end of me.

Now I can't remember when exactly I saw her but it may have been circa that time stated below.

We did it everywhere. My favourite was when she plopped herself ontop and guided my missile into her star and rode me into the dirt. I was there watching old boy disappearing in and out while her wet kitty stared at me, forlorn and empty. I blew a huge load.

I don't know if there are many ladies on this site more into Greek than her. She seems to genuinely enjoy it which is important.

I would recommend for anyone.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-11 16:24:03

Just been to see her and I must say she is a very enjoyable treat, she works from an apartment that is quite secure and security is decent, I asked her to dress in a certain outfit which did and looked hot in, she offered me a glass of wine which I gladly accepted and we chatted and she is a good conversationalist and helped with getting to know her personality.
After the chat we went to her bedroom and she offered me a glorious blow, wet and sloppy and she deep throated me, my lawd, I had to stop her and ask for a condom as I needed that to pound her pussy especially with it in a mini skirt and a gstring, so once the condom was on she was in Doggystyle position and I just moved the string of her g string to the side as I aimed at her pussy and what a sight and feeling and she takes it well, after a couple of minutes I now had my sights set on her booty hole, sprinkle some lube and she slowly guided me into her forbidden hole but she needed some warm up and asked to start on top and she did so I'm reverse cowgirl and boy what a vision this was, was breathing heavy with that warm hole sucking my dick in splendor.

I had to do her doggy Greek style and she took them strokes like a champ. After a couple of strokes I was on the edge of cumming and she was on her knees, mouth open and awaiting my release and boy did I!!! I found my Greek queen wow!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sucmeslowly
Sucmeslowly - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-20 17:54:27

Is blow n go on tye menu?
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-22 06:35:07

On 2023-06-20 17:54:27 Sucmeslowly said:
Is blow n go on tye menu?

Ask and find out. She's pretty open minded
Seop
Seop - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-11 09:26:19

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Did have a session with this honey. Not at her premises but at a venue . Wow can she blow and does not mind to be dined at the y. Sweet tasting. I did not really go for the deed as the rest was GREAT. Would love to do a double with her and her friend that was also there( forgot her name).
Bob

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Seop built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
superdude
superdude - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-01 20:00:31

Naomi is a real treat. She knows exactly what she is doing. The BJ was out of this world and the rest was awesome. Will be back soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Naomi - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2024-05-06 08:20:21

Naomi is pure bliss. I saw her this morning and really didn't want to leave. She has a stunning face, killer body and her naughty eyes pull you in from the start. From OWO to the deed, everything was top notch with her. The security staff at the gate require sign in (which can be an inconvenience to some), but the place is upmarket, her apartment is clean, and the session with this stunning lady was phenomenal. She is a true gem, and I'll be back for sure. Thanks Naomi! I was in heaven.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.