Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-10 18:19:20

Name: Buhle

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Buhle's Full Profile]

I had a great time with this chickita today, she's stunning and beautiful, she is picking up a bit of weight compared to her POP. Now she has totooes on her back and upper chest. Shes has a pretty face and amazing body.
I got a nice owo from her I really enjoyed it a lot. Missionary well she moves slowly and wow her kuntata wow what a sight her clit protruding beautiful piece of art.
Shes delicate her manuvers are slow she likes to also feel the intensity of love making if you what to call it dat but here it was business she was giving me her kuntata in every way possible she also wanted to enjoy here self.
Doggy what a sight to behold she has this perfect round ass that just fits perfectly when you drill into her private space.
Beautiful ass hole clean I could swear greak has not happened here but hey you never know.
Missionary my gawd I felt a bone like thing as I was penetrating her delicate flower kuntata so fresh mileage so low yes kuntata is fresh, I didn't want to give in and cum but that kuntata I could not hold them she moans in a unique way as if she's a crying baby man oh man I enjoyed that session I would give stamp of approval but I need reassurance so second visit will definitely clarify and certification might be granted.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Buhle - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Buhle - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 793
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-11 11:30:35

I skipped sometime ago.. but got the edge to try her soon
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Buhle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Buhle - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-08-29 12:41:47

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Met this gorgeous babe over the weekend. We had a good session over 2 rounds. She's very chilled personality wise, although initially came across as quite, but we got into a good friendly and light conversation between rounds.

I think overall we did not quite have the scintillating sexual chemistry, although we got along well. But can't fault her on that one as it takes two to tango. One of the things that put a dampener on things is that the BJ was an extra as I got told in the room. I should have checked that on the phone call. So I opted out, mainly because I felt that at that level of the base rate a BJ should be included, and I didn't want the hassle of having to dress up and then go downstairs to my car to fetch the top up amount. So we did two rounds, multiple positions and called just under the hour. She's definitely not a clock watcher and was happy to spend some time chatting after we were done.

I won't return mainly because the session lacked that sensuality that I look for in my punts and also because the base rate does not include a bj (Her body. Her rules. But equally, my money, my preference.)

She's one for the boob lovers for sure. Very juicy full jugs.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mikeross0095
Mikeross0095 - Re: Review - Buhle - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Buhle - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-02 13:37:09

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Buhle has a wonderful body with amazing breats and nice clean tight pussy. She offers GFE which was great and OWO was also top notch. She was very sexy and friendly and I have been back a few times already.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TonyTk27
TonyTk27 - Re: Review - Buhle - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Buhle - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-25 07:24:55
Edited: 2024-01-25 07:24:54

Area: Fourways

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
An amazing soul ? she is beyond what words can express and if she was to say yes l would take her for myself because the experience was sweet, lovely and far more. She is definitely a 10 and more!!!!??????

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until TonyTk27 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
RawDiiick
RawDiiick - Re: Review - Buhle - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Buhle - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-30 13:12:48

Area: Sandton/Fourways

To be quite honest, the pictures on the profile are exaggerated, a bit of photoshop editing was done. In fairness, she looks good, I was a bit let down by the photo editing. She’s nice, but it’s the same as a girl with a filter, and without a filter comparison.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.