Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-01 00:26:57

Name: Koffee

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Koffee's Full Profile]

She is it
Booked an hour wish I could book the night and day.
She gives the service we want she is playful and kinky type.
Great bj+hi. Tried any position but doggy was my highlight.
And she is still going to improve on these. When we spoke she mentioned she is willing to learn.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Deepstroke
Deepstroke - Re: Review - Koffee - Midrand/Kyalami Johannesburg
Re: Review - Koffee - Midrand/Kyalami Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-09 21:46:24

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Kyalami

She’s petite and has a beautiful, model-like body. With the right type of tutelage and attitude she can make a success of her stay in the purple world. Though I think she won’t be around for too long - so, gents, get in there before she vanishes.

We had a rousing session and her moans were a good compliment to key moments during the deed. She’s a good one and with more experience; she can become an even better treat.

I’ll return in December if she’s still around - let her get some experience.

Thanks for an exciting session, Koffee!

D.S

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Koffee - Midrand/Kyalami Johannesburg
Re: Review - Koffee - Midrand/Kyalami Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 933
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-10 10:26:20

Damn I missed out.. she was just here in my area.. Gezina lately... daayyymmmm !!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Koffee - Greenstone Johannesburg
Re: Review - Koffee - Greenstone Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-22 12:55:02

Area: Greenstone

I think she's definitely improved from what the gentle brothers Vidal and DeepStroke were expecting. She gave me a solid performance in a 30 mins booking. GFE with kissing, owo and multiple positions.

But above all else, this babe has a killer body. Lingerie models would die with envy at the sight of her body. Tall, lithe with just the right amount of curves and wrapped in the smoothest chocolate skin. Legs all the way to the pearly gates. Purely exotic. The stuff of Stef007's dreams.

As if that's not enough, she also shags like a trooper. Lovely flower that's very responsive to a good muff and strokes. She started me with a no-hands sloppy owo and just before I could stop her she gave me a shy look and said "Your dick is nice" and continued to suck on it lovingly. I could not stop her lol! I flipped her over for some tongue lashing of that lovely flower. But I was in rush to clap those cheeks, so I then reached for a rubber, asked her if she needs any lube and she confidently said no. And I discovered why just after a few strokes. Super responsive. What then followed was a pure orchestra of sweet moans, pelvic slaps and some yummy mac and cheese sounds coming from that wet coochie. Once we were spent we stared at each other in silence for a while, and then burst into giggling. She gave me this look that said she wished she could pay me for the session and I gave her one that said I wish I could pay her double for the session.

@DeepStroke, it's December and she has upped her game (imo), so the ball is in your court.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stefoo7
Stefoo7 - Re: Review - Koffee - Greenstone Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-22 13:57:52

Shadowfaxcool she is definitely high on my to do list. She better travel next year.
vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Koffee - Greenstone Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-12 23:20:35

On 2022-12-22 12:55:02 ShadowfaxCool said:

Area: Greenstone

I think she's definitely improved from what the gentle brothers Vidal and DeepStroke were expecting. She gave me a solid performance in a 30 mins booking. GFE with kissing, owo and multiple positions.

But above all else, this babe has a killer body. Lingerie models would die with envy at the sight of her body. Tall, lithe with just the right amount of curves and wrapped in the smoothest chocolate skin. Legs all the way to the pearly gates. Purely exotic. The stuff of Stef007's dreams.

As if that's not enough, she also shags like a trooper. Lovely flower that's very responsive to a good muff and strokes. She started me with a no-hands sloppy owo and just before I could stop her she gave me a shy look and said "Your dick is nice" and continued to suck on it lovingly. I could not stop her lol! I flipped her over for some tongue lashing of that lovely flower. But I was in rush to clap those cheeks, so I then reached for a rubber, asked her if she needs any lube and she confidently said no. And I discovered why just after a few strokes. Super responsive. What then followed was a pure orchestra of sweet moans, pelvic slaps and some yummy mac and cheese sounds coming from that wet coochie. Once we were spent we stared at each other in silence for a while, and then burst into giggling. She gave me this look that said she wished she could pay me for the session and I gave her one that said I wish I could pay her double for the session.

@DeepStroke, it's December and she has upped her game (imo), so the ball is in your court.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

She did improve I went for 2nds and yepp she upped her game more fun
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Review - Koffee - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Koffee - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 324
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-15 11:02:48

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

Absolutely gold.
The lack of reviews by some is clearly an attempt to keep her to themselves.

Well, now the story is out.
She was just fantastic. When I left I had to remind myself that she isn't actually in love with me. She actually made me believe that I was a 20yr old again banging my first love.
OWO was very good.
Foreplay was very good.
Kissing was good.
The deed was exceptional, mainly due to her enjoying me banging her and making sure I knew it. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper into her on almost every thrust. Those nails running up and down my back was such a turn on. When she flipped over I noticed she creamed-up big time as well.

During the post shag shower, she asked if we could go at it again as she just lOved my cock in her.
Well, after quite a bit of foreplay I realised that I was seriously out of time and so with promises of being back next week I walked out the door with her naked on the bed begging me to hurry back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Review - Koffee - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1629
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-22 15:29:13

This girl will make millions in Gauteng
aquarius500
aquarius500 - Re: Review - Koffee - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-01 16:20:35

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Great bubbly persona coupled with much enthusiasm. Horny as hell. Only thing is in the heat of the moment she throws caution to the wind and that can be risky.

Ratings:

Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until aquarius500 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Review - Koffee - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 326
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-06 14:07:00

Not sure how she is not getting reviews.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.