Navigation
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2373
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 08:43:52

I must just add that Lanira was an absolute gem at this event. She arrived and immediately hit the shower and into a sexy little set of lingerie flaunting that perfect body of hers.

We went exploring in the bush with her in a set of lacey white underwear with an open silky black robe loosely draped over that perfection.
She randomly pleasured each of the male guests in various ways and sporadically disappeared for some play with the lucky guys in attendance. At some point I was in the shower and next thing I had Lanira in there with me waving my back and paying special attention to my front lol.

A few more outfit changes, a stripper pole, bondage paraphernalia and loads of play, sleep was inevitable and I was fortunate enough to have this HOT body in my bed as the small spoon I know that I at some point got up to investigate some clapping in another room which I partook in when discovered a two beast tango. Thereafter back to my waiting hot treat in my bed.

Mayhem II is in planning and I can only imagine how hot it's gonna be if this one was anything to go by

ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5123
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 10:26:41

Good day

Kindly note that Kommerq has been banned from the forum for freeloading.

Regards
ESA Support
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Lanira - Roodekrans Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 13:50:35

Harsh considering message time frames.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.