Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-02-25 08:06:27

Name: Coachella

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Coachella's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Damn.

I must say she has an ass for days. That's the best part. Also she's very beautiful and a bubbly person.

This was my second time and damn doggy was my weakness.

I'm definitely coming again. Pun intended.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until BBC Kevin built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
B.I.G.Y
B.I.G.Y - Re: Review - Coachella - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Coachella - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-26 13:24:13

I wish she comes to CPT, I was with her 2 years ago in Midrand and the session was fun and explosive. Enjoyed spending time with her.
ncede
ncede - Re: Review - Coachella - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Coachella - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-16 14:50:19

Name: Coachella

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Full Profile: [View Coachella's Full Profile]

So guys I went to see this lovely lady after a veeeery long time eyeing her. Well I was angry at myself why I didn't go to her earlier, but i happened last night and I'm glad I went to see her

It all began when I texted her, we organized our meeting but she told me to cum in at 19h30 because I took time to respond to her text during our meeting arrangements. Well I arrived at very fancy complex in Midrand she gave me directions to get to her room, off I went.

Door opened... There she was waiting for me I couldn't believe my eyes to what was standing right in front of my eyes, this woman is so beautiful guys with a beautiful body too. So we went to her bedroom and paid what seems to be a very decent amount of what I was about to experience. We started with a covered blow as i informed her that I have too much pre-cum she did wonders to my poor member. We started with WOT and she did ride me to a point of almost cuming but I had to slow things up so she asked how do I want her, my answer was let's go for missionary baby. We had a few solid minutes of lovemaking that just don't cum around often she gave me those proper moans which let to release a load of my soldiers.

We chilled for few minutes talking about general things like how did she get the name she told me the meaning And what inspired that name, we talked for a while until she asked me if I want us to trying the second round or must we wait a bit my answer was let's try babe I was born ready (loool) I didn't know what awaits for me on the other side. She asked again how do I want to enjoy her seems like this is her favorite question, I said come lie on your side babe i want us To do spooning I wanted to feel and see this huge ass that she has. We went on for some time, changed to her lying in her stomach and I'm entering her from the back, fuck I'm getting hard as I'm telling this story. We changed to doggy and then back to missionary but i couldn't cum this time so i asked if she's tired she said yes unfortunately i had to stop before I came, but opted for her to give me a hand job she did and i didn't even last that long, which confirms that she's that good.

Coachella baby if I could i was gonna keep you all to myself but ke....

Guys go visit this lady she's best, I think even saying she's the best is an understatement but gents you won't regret visiting Coachella. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.