Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-20 07:36:28

Name: Jenny

City: Cape Town

Area: Sea Point

Full Profile: [View Jenny's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Positives: She was clean and smelt great. Soft spoken and quiet. I don't think she speaks or understands English so the other person in the flat translated. Tried to give a decent massage but it was less than average.

Negatives: Parking in the road. Tiny apartment in Sea Point where you have to sign in and tell security where you are going. The massage bed was in the lounge/kitchen area which was weird. There was another person in the apartment the entire time I was there. I didn't like that they were literally a meter away behind a barely closed door. I opted for just a massage as I lost my mojo with the spectator being there. Seems that was my undoing since these girls bank on you wanting a tug so when they actually have to massage it's rather tepid. She wore gym clothes basically. Unless you pay extra that's all you get.

Ah well. At least I can say I tried?

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until fj112 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
fj112
fj112 - Re: Review - Jenny - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Jenny - Sea Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-15 15:51:43

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Jenny is beautiful and I like her body. A bit tall but not too much. She has amazing hygiene and skin.
I scored a 3 for personality because she cannot speak English.

Venue: When I went she was sharing a place with Nancy. There is no privacy really. Massage table is in the lounge which is small and bordered by a kitchen. The other lady sat in the room next to the lounge the entire time so there was the anxiety of her coming out etc.

There are extras on offer (no FH) which I declined once I saw the set up. The massage was ok. Very light touch which was calming but if you're in need of a proper massage I am not sure how you would communicate it to her.

I will say that she is very sweet and kind if that appeals.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until fj112 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
sdk
sdk - Re: Review - Jenny - Sea Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Jenny - Sea Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 08:23:05

She’s a gem. Happy, friendly and gives a good massage. You will need some google translate here and there, nonetheless a thumbs up from me.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.