Navigation
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: I feel misled ...
Re: I feel misled ...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1099
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 18:54:49

This is the real reason to sample their content. If in doubt, get some content from them and make a final decision based on that. It also gives a better idea of their venue, etc.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: I feel misled ...
Re: I feel misled ...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 424
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 20:20:48

Eish here we go with the victimhood. No one is "misleading you". Whilst the photography is one thing I can see your point on, with the reviews that's another thing. The review system can never be perfect and no reviewer comes to drag you from your house with a gun to your head and forces you to make the booking.

Dudes just share their experiences and impressions. It's up to you how you intepret and decipher. Take responsibility for your own judgement. It's called "punting" for a reason, any session can range from worst to good to great. One man's trash can be many men's treasure and vice versa.

Ultimately, would it be better if we didn't have reviews at all and we just go with a dice roll like on the other sites?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.