Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 07:11:04

Name: Barbie

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Barbie's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She was amazing. She's willing to explore and holds a very good conversation and definitely not a clock watcher. She'll be seeing me more often if she still around in my area.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Vity built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Afroe
Afroe - Re: Review - Barbie - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Barbie - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 07:11:39

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Great personality, funny, creative, open minded , and beautiful.

Clean place, emaculate.She knows what she is doing and maintains professionalism all the time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Afroe built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Barbie - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 19:14:14

The girl is fun, one of my best punts and I like that she gets ready for you with the outfit and all. I have been away from punting for a long time and these girl just made me reconsider my decision.
The body is firm the ass is there waiting to be spanked. Her bj was super sloppy. We went at it for 3 rounds and the, but the 1st one I did not even last 2 min cause these girl can ride. We did it in every position possible even standing up and girl can take it with a smile and even suggested some tricks from her bag. She reminded me a lot of BaeCoup.
Definitely a return visit will happen and I owe her a rating as soon as I'm back on GM.
Highly recommend and if you mention these review you will get the presidential treatment lol.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Barbie
Barbie - Re: Review - Barbie - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-01 14:19:09

[QUOTE;4632085;vidal] Name: Barbie

The girl is fun, one of my best punts and I like that she gets ready for you with the outfit and all. I have been away from punting for a long time and these girl just made me reconsider my decision.
The body is firm the ass is there waiting to be spanked. Her bj was super sloppy. We went at it for 3 rounds and the, but the 1st one I did not even last 2 min cause these girl can ride. We did it in every position possible even standing up and girl can take it with a smile and even suggested some tricks from her bag. She reminded me a lot of BaeCoup.
Definitely a return visit will happen and I owe her a rating as soon as I'm back on GM.
Highly recommend and if you mention these review you will get the presidential treatment lol.

Ratings:

hi darling thank you for a lovely review and thank you for a great session next visit im looking forward for you next visit. I still have lots of tricks to show *kiss kiss*
Likes69
Likes69 - Re: Review - Barbie - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Barbie - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-27 17:10:07

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Was in the mood for a quick release. She delivered perfectly with a great owo. Finished me off quite quickly and I left happy

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Barbie - East Rand/Germiston/Elspark Johannesburg
Re: Review - Barbie - East Rand/Germiston/Elspark Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 09:18:33

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Elspark

I got a chance to spend some time with this babe recently. I especially liked that she offers an all-in rate that's competitive and includes the full menu.

In real life she's a bit thicker than the pics potray but in a very nice and sexy way. She appeared a bit shy and reserved at the start but I showered her with compliments and that got her to open up to me.

My highlight is just how tight she is. So much so that I knew to avoid pounding in missionary for long because she was gonna make me bust quick.

She also has very decent oral skills (owo). But I enjoyed going down on her. She was very clean, responsive and tasty.

She also arched very beautifully for me and hung that thang in the air superbly for me to pound.

The house she operates from can seem a bit iffy from the outside but it's actually very nice with upmarket furnishings.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Barbie - East Rand/Germiston/Elspark Johannesburg
Re: Review - Barbie - East Rand/Germiston/Elspark Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 22:08:42

On 2024-05-03 09:18:33 Sir Shadow Hefner said:

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Elspark

I got a chance to spend some time with this babe recently. I especially liked that she offers an all-in rate that's competitive and includes the full menu.

In real life she's a bit thicker than the pics potray but in a very nice and sexy way. She appeared a bit shy and reserved at the start but I showered her with compliments and that got her to open up to me.

My highlight is just how tight she is. So much so that I knew to avoid pounding in missionary for long because she was gonna make me bust quick.

She also has very decent oral skills (owo). But I enjoyed going down on her. She was very clean, responsive and tasty.

She also arched very beautifully for me and hung that thang in the air superbly for me to pound.

The house she operates from can seem a bit iffy from the outside but it's actually very nice with upmarket furnishings.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks for this review mate! I can't wait to dish her up. She is soo hot!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.