Navigation
Funkadelic
Funkadelic - Review - Sexy Bella @ Lacey's Seduction - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Review - Sexy Bella @ Lacey's Seduction - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-21 15:54:21

Name: Sexy Bella @ Lacey's Seduction

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Sexy Bella @ Lacey's Seduction's Full Profile]

I owe Bella a review.I' ve known her for many years. She disappeared for a few years and when she returned to the purple world , it didn't take us long to hook up.First and foremost , her bum and her legs are her greatest assets and she knows how use it to entice a man.Don't be fooled by her petite body.This one uses duracell batteries..an energy bunny of note.She is adamant to satisfy you during your visit. Press the right buttons and you will really find out what I'm talking about.The venue is amazing.Its a absolutely beautiful mansion with lovely ensuite rooms.Privacy was an issue for me as I don't like bumping into other wgs and not a great fan of venues.
See you soon dear..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

MrA007
MrA007 - Re: Review - Sexy Bella - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Bella - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 12:33:52

Name: Sexy Bella

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Sexy Bella's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The Venue is good. Just one issue, People from outside can see in and vice versa. Besides this, I was extremely pleased. The organizer was very friendly and welcoming. The venue is clean and looks well maintained. Bella was sweet and friendly. She is very respectful and has a good sense of humor Has a sweet smile and a tempting voice. She took care of me very well. I went in for a massage which was very soothing and relaxing. Definitely recommended. Will visit again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MrA007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.