Jr76
Jr76 - Super asual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Super asual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 19:07:52
Edited: 2024-05-08 14:45:45

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures.
True Females
[ Linkk Removed by ESA Admin ]
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Super asual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Re: Super asual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-29 20:58:41

Kentucky.... yum
My point and only mine.
I don't work weekends, a double on a weekend would take a bit of planning, kids, family, animals . Lol my bad but I dont get outta bed normally before 9am weekends. Eish. Now I'm up, very pretty and ready, room all romantic and my double wet and wild. Uuummmm... only to be told it's not going to happen.
I don't expect a freebie,cancelation fee but consideration when u already know shit is going down, let me know. Maybe I get to go back to bed with the double.. hehe... send pics or it did not happen :)))
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: Super asual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 21:38:38

@Themuff you are one of the simps who are trying to get compliments from the WG'S, I did explain here that as people from different backgrounds we cannot be expected to behave the same, the punter took time to cancel the booking that was enough according to him others opt for no show, but I can see now that his sin was to reveal the real reason he cancel the booking which according to others is not a good enough reason, if you want to pay a cancellation fee do so don't force others to do the same,

But I guess your private school big shot debating skills about fried chicken will get you some compliments from the ladies neh. G.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Re: Saved from a bad punt?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 22:19:30

On 2024-04-29 14:29:07 peterb said:

As for cancellation fees. I had a client (huge SOE) that was based in the centre of Pretoria. We had a meeting every Thursday at 8AM. I live in JHB South and had to leave just after 4am to get there in time. My team of six from various parts of Gauteng had to be there.

We would be in reception and they would call up to tell them that we have arrived for our scheduled meeting. Many a time they would call down and say that they have no problems/ issues and they will see us next week.

Time effort fuel wasted... so it happens

Let me guess. They paid you and your team cancelation fees every time this happened!?
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Super asual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5111
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 14:51:36

Jr76 has been banned from the forum for freeloading.

ESA Support

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.