Gold Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 12:40:13

Name: Bianca

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Bianca's Full Profile]

Visited Bianca a few evenings ago. Tall, slender and very beautiful too. Looks way better than pics. Chatty once she gets comfortable and gives a really good service with no nagging complaints.

I have serious issues with the venue itself. Firstly as you walk in there is someone sitting there seemingly checking who is coming in and out. Very intrusive and unpleasant. She needs to allow punters a little privacy. The thought of someone knowing how many times you have been there and how many WGs you visited is a bit unsettling for me.

The beds have very poor quality with mattresses that are noisy and move around a lot and really spoiling the experience for me to a point where I had to move to a couch nearby. For the rates that are charged at this place the beds need to be a lot better.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sargent Green
Sargent Green - Re: Review - Bianca - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bianca - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 13:33:18

Next time try the floor , much more relaxing and you can move that beauty around the way you want too.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.