Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-03 15:08:18

Name: Lilly @ Spa Paradise

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Lilly @ Spa Paradise's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Late review (meant to do it yesterday but what the hell) my first time reviewing a girl here

Its been a while since I saw anyone at the venue. Seems most of the girls disappeared so when I saw that there's a new girl I decided to check her out and man was I in it ? First approach she seemed nervous but as we got to the room she was ready to own the space even though she's really short compared to me, made me feel welcome but there was something about her voice that makes you melt and want to listen to her talk day but I wanted to keep things simple and on the dl and keep my honor because I was also nervous after she took off her heels and dropped suspension (my experience with minis is that they are just dynamite in small packages ??) but I think that's just how she is once you're in her calm presence but personally I like them spicy but sweet which seems like her true personality. She kept checking if I'm okay during the sesh and made me feel taken care of and we ended up not really talking much because the massage was good though it needs more pressure but damn her touch and those small tender hands made up for it honestly I wish I had more time but it seems I got there late but all I can say is I enjoyed every minute of it after a while since I visited the area plus the venue always rounds it all up. Lovely seeing something different from the place it's a breath of fresh air, wonder if there'll be more but so far so good ? will definitely be going back again. Keep them coming!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Koinnnz built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.