Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 07:23:40

Name: Maya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Maya's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This Queen is an Executive kind of beauty. Her restraint really drove me crazy, coz she knows how to keep you begging for more without being disrespectful. I absolutely love this young lady. Should I talk about her smile, eyes, voice, the way she talks... There's plenty to unpack but she keeps her sexy curves inside a sexy outfit and keeps you guessing, what if, what if... She got me addicted to her. I had the best massage experience. That's the only shortest possible summary I can give.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until CoolJay1905 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.