Gav31
Gav31 - Wife confession
Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 21:00:32
Edited: 2024-05-04 21:10:14

So I'm trying to process something my wife told me a couple nights ago.

In a nutshell, together 22 years, married for 19. In the early years our sex life was amazing and frequent. Once the kids arrived our sex life dropped to a point where it was once or twice a year (thank goodness for punting!).

So we've been trying to get our sex life back on track, and I've been encouraging her to talk more about her fantasies, wants, etc. She's also pre-menopausal which doesn't help. Anyways, after a rather good session the other night (our second time this year lol), she suddenly says she has a fantasy which she's been embarrassed to tell me about.

Basically - she would essentially like a cumbath: to be surrounded by a bunch of masturbating guys, while she lays naked on the floor, and have them empty their loads all over body. No oral on them, no penetration, just to be covered in cum from head to toe.

When she told me this I instantly got hard again, but thats beside the point.

I mentioned I would be keen to help make this a reality for her and her words were 'I don't think I'll be able to for real.'

Her fantasy apparently stemmed from the fact that about a decade ago, we had visited a swingers club and had sex in front of a bunch of strangers while some guys jerked off to us. This is what sparked it. But she never mentioned anything to me since and I guess issues in our marriage just never warranted the topic again.

I've been excited, massively turned on by this revelation, and at the same time intrigued as to who this woman I've seemingly known for half my life, really is.

So curious - has anyone else ever had a bombshell revelation of any kind, dropped on them by their SO's? If so, how did you handle it?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Wife confession
Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9820
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 21:28:29

On 2024-05-04 21:00:32 Gav31 said:
So I'm trying to process something my wife told me a couple nights ago.

In a nutshell, together 22 years, married for 19. In the early years our sex life was amazing and frequent. Once the kids arrived our sex life dropped to a point where it was once or twice a year (thank goodness for punting!).

So we've been trying to get our sex life back on track, and I've been encouraging her to talk more about her fantasies, wants, etc. She's also pre-menopausal which doesn't help. Anyways, after a rather good session the other night (our second time this year lol), she suddenly says she has a fantasy which she's been embarrassed to tell me about.

Basically - she would essentially like a cumbath: to be surrounded by a bunch of masturbating guys, while she lays naked on the floor, and have them empty their loads all over body. No oral on them, no penetration, just to be covered in cum from head to toe.

When she told me this I instantly got hard again, but thats beside the point.

I mentioned I would be keen to help make this a reality for her and her words were 'I don't think I'll be able to for real.'

Her fantasy apparently stemmed from the fact that about a decade ago, we had visited a swingers club and had sex in front of a bunch of strangers while some guys jerked off to us. This is what sparked it. But she never mentioned anything to me since and I guess issues in our marriage just never warranted the topic again.

I've been excited, massively turned on by this revelation, and at the same time intrigued as to who this woman I've seemingly known for half my life, really is.

So curious - has anyone else ever had a bombshell revelation of any kind, dropped on them by their SO's? If so, how did you handle it?

Never had a confession like this but I am willing to fulfill this fantasy if u in jhb
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6729
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 22:41:37

I don't think many will confess this but I think many have these fantasies and bucket lists along with threesomes, spit roasts, and trains etc but usually will never tell their SO's as it would potentially take them out of marriage zone and into hoe zone.

TBH, she probably just said she doesn't want to suck or fuck them just to see how you react to the whole idea first.

I suppose if you're already in a sexless marriage which twice a year classifies as, you may as well indulge in the fantasy. The way I see it I would rather have a chick that fucks me all the time whenever I want and some other guys sometimes than have one that doesn't fuck me or other guys. That being said, I wouldn't marry either but I'll fuck with the one that's fucking.

N4P
privatepal100
privatepal100 - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-05 00:54:56

Why don't you both do a bdsm questionaire test to see what kinks you both have. I recently discovered ethical non monogamy and have been learning about it from the girl who introduced it to me. I've discovered a lot about my sexuality that I didn't know. Share your test results with each other and see what fantasies you can experience together and with other people if you want to. It will at least lead to an interesting conversation and hopefully fuel the flames like it has for me.
J_J
J_J - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-05 09:07:22
Edited: 2024-05-05 09:09:07

You don't really have a sexual relationship if you can't talk about sex and fantasies; accept each other and accommodate each other. Unfortunately many marriages fail in this area.

I would pursue it further. Maybe not rush into actioning anything, but keep the conversation open. Let her know how you feel about it. Maybe share one of your own fantasies.
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Wife confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-05 14:31:19

On 2024-05-05 00:54:56 privatepal100 said:
Why don't you both do a bdsm questionaire test to see what kinks you both have. I recently discovered ethical non monogamy and have been learning about it from the girl who introduced it to me. I've discovered a lot about my sexuality that I didn't know. Share your test results with each other and see what fantasies you can experience together and with other people if you want to. It will at least lead to an interesting conversation and hopefully fuel the flames like it has for me.

10/10 comment!
Jess
Jess - Re: Wife confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-05 15:21:34

On 2024-05-05 00:54:56 privatepal100 said:

Really great suggestion. Also think it won't feel forced.
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 965
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-05 20:11:28

Sounds insane, not sure how I would react to that.. but, bdsm questionnaire? Does someone have a suggested one?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11064
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-05 20:28:20
Edited: 2024-05-05 20:36:29

Hey doc...help them out with the questionaire...
I'm sure it will be similar to the disclaimer at the hospitals'...
you know the one that says, " if you die in this place, your lawyers can do fokkol"...hehehe
shyguyct
shyguyct - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-05 22:28:56

I'm married for 26 years and had something similar with my wife, she was full on with menopause and it basically killed our sex life, but it seems to have ended and she has found her sex drive and shared her fantasies with me which also got me super excited and horny as hell as it was things like 3sums, watching me with another woman and being more open to being adventurous in the bedroom. Let's just say we have a lot more fun and open to new ideas but all within reason. Menopause is the worse but once it's over, the sex and fantasies are awesome.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.