Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Wife confession
Re: Wife confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6910
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-05 22:58:13

bdsmtest.org/select-mode

Thats a easy one to start with..should give you a good idea of where you fir in or nor .. but it is only reasonably accurate if you truthfull with your answers.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 02:45:53

On 2024-05-05 22:58:13 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
bdsmtest.org/select-mode

Thats a easy one to start with..should give you a good idea of where you fir in or nor .. but it is only reasonably accurate if you truthfull with your answers.

Nice one. I did the test and the results where interesting. Kind of confirmed where I fall on the spectrum. I think, thanks to the Purple World, I had sort of known where I fall for a good while but good to see the confirmation and a few interesting ones that I didn't think I was in to.

Similar to the OP I had an interesting confession from my partner and I'm gonna get her to take the test when we're on vacation next (which is normally when she comes out of her shell).
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2038
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 08:10:13

Well that's the difference between us guys and many females , most of them (I stand to be corrected) will keep a fantasy as a fantasy and not make it a reality and they will be totally fine with it However us guyz can't wait to make it a reality. In the past I've had many a convo with my partner and also at times with a close female friend and many of their freaky fantasies I learnt they wanted to just keep it there and that's it. If you have to ask me then I'd say FUCKEN BORING! LoL
Boone786
Boone786 - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 13:37:01

On 2024-05-05 14:31:19 Hazel Arabia said:
On 2024-05-05 00:54:56 privatepal100 said: Why don't you both do a bdsm questionaire test to see what kinks you both have. I recently discovered ethical non monogamy and have been learning about it from the girl who introduced it to me. I've discovered a lot about my sexuality that I didn't know. Share your test results with each other and see what fantasies you can experience together and with other people if you want to. It will at least lead to an interesting conversation and hopefully fuel the flames like it has for me.

10/10 comment!

And what was your results Hazel Arabia ?
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 966
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 06:59:03

On 2024-05-05 22:58:13 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
bdsmtest.org/select-mode

Thats an easy one to start with..should give you a good idea of where you fir in or nor .. but it is only reasonably accurate if you truthfull with your answers.

Thanks for that Miss Red. Interesting quiz, and also insightful on what some people might be into.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9822
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 10:02:01

Happy wife happy life now she's told you what she's looking for the least you can do is give her that.

CAMELASH
CAMELASH - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-09 07:48:33

see if she is receptive to visit a swinger club again, with known boundaries, try to replicate the earlier experience and take it from there very cautiously........
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Wife confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6740
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-09 08:03:00

Dude, I guess if you're not getting any currently, may as well open it up and let her have her fantasies. It turns you on and her so maybe win-win.

Plus if you allow her hers, then she should allow you yours and you don't have to keep your punting a secret, maybe even include her in threesomes etc. Speaks to my point earlier if rather having someone who gives you and others and you're both happy than someone not giving you or others and you're both unhappy in that department and you're already fulfilling it elsewhere/here in the purple but she doesn't know. Maybe, just maybe her too? If it's already only twice a year, I cant think it can get any worse but can get better.

N4P
kingkk
kingkk - Re: Wife confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-09 22:57:16
Edited: 2024-05-09 22:57:36

Make it happen. Both you guys into it. If you don't shelle hide fantasies from you and you from her thatlle become dangerous. That's a disastrous thing not being able to share deepest darkest desires plus opening pandoras box both you guys side will improve both yourlle relationships. As long as their rules you guys stay to or slightly bend with each other you'll will have a happy relationship. It's one thing that saves st
swingers.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.