Navigation
fduck
fduck - Pegging
Pegging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1107
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 08:49:21

Any recommendation for a good pegging done by a sexy girl?
Eve
Eve - Re: Pegging
Re: Pegging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-06 08:53:59

Hi love.
I am very good with pegging. I know what to do. I been doing it for a long time.
So inbox me love to find out the info.Thank you

Love
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Pegging
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10969
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-06 09:20:45

Me.
Me
ME!

I am back soon soon in Jhb and when it comes to pegging and foreplay bfr I strap myself into my "cock"....I know u shall love being on all 4's and moaning and grunting as I put my hands on your hips, rub my tits up against you , my hips to your ass, my "cock" sliding along your balls and tell u exactly how I shall take you....

RB.
Exxon
Exxon - Re: Pegging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 09:27:33

On 2024-05-06 09:20:45 Russian Bridgitte said:
Me.
Me
ME!

I am back soon soon in Jhb and when it comes to pegging and foreplay bfr I strap myself into my "cock"....I know u shall love being on all 4's and moaning and grunting as I put my hands on your hips, rub my tits up against you , my hips to your ass, my "cock" sliding along your balls and tell u exactly how I shall take you....

RB.

Sent you a pm....pls check it.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-06 10:28:37

On 2024-05-06 09:27:33 Exxon said:
On 2024-05-06 09:20:45 Russian Bridgitte said: Me.
Me
ME!

RB.

Sent you a pm....pls check it.

LOVE IT!

Responded.

RB
Boone786
Boone786 - Re: Pegging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 15:20:55

On 2024-05-06 09:20:45 Russian Bridgitte said:
Me.
Me
ME!

RB.

sensual pegging or more of the I AM GOING TO ******* YOU type?
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-06 20:59:01
Edited: 2024-05-06 21:11:43

Well Boone786...

You know those times when you are with someone and all the two of you want is to take it slow and and feel every slide, every slip every pause .....every grind.

Something like an edging session?

You want to explode but, you dont want to ....milking that cum....milking and milking...drip drip goes the precum....

And then you know those times you just wanna bang, thrust, drill,implant...POUND....fucking spurt that cum forth!!!!

Mmmmm.....

One never knows....all depends on the "lovers", the lust ....that which happens and takes them lovers there.

Do you like it?

I mean pegging?

And if yes.....how?....how do you like it?

RB.

Boone786
Boone786 - Re: Pegging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 07:25:56

Love pegging

I like a soft build up that leads to the more harder rougher style.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10977
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-07 07:41:37
Edited: 2024-05-07 08:18:10

Oh my Boone786

Then I cannot wait to "HAVE" you...

And that's my thread for lovers of kink such...and too much posted to read?... then there is a piece quoted I hope shall make you mine as well as many an other kink lover of a woman strapped in a "cock" yet, no less woman with her tits , ass, womanly hips and waist.

WOMAN I am...and lover of all who dare ....are curious...to embrace their most sensual passionate erotic side of self

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

As has been said before.....

Oh! Pls do not expect me to just whip out my strap on and fuck the living daylights out of you.

Not that I shan't do that should it be your pleasure but...darling lovers of strapon kink...

I am no less that erotic sensual lover even though you wish me to fuck you in a way different and be the dominant one.

Oooo! How I love to still tease ...that foreplay that suggestive whisper , your cock hard HARD in anticipation of what I promise to do to you.

No less cockworshipping shall take place or bum play or prostate milking...is that not the foreplay before the fuck of ...you?

On your knees...?

On your back, me on my knees between your thighs...?

My tits still demanding to fuck that shaft of yours...?

Ooooo! Strapon lover....I know not to rush nor enjoy myself any less even when this sort of kink is desired.

We are still "lovers" and I how can I not still get all wet and needy and womanly desirous even thought the pleasure lay in me me taking your ass....most most most kinkily and lustily.

Come.

Come allow me to introduce your cock to my strapon.

Come....let us play .

RB.

Ps. Should you wish for a strapon session PLEASE REQUEST while making your appointment...I DO NOT take my strapon out UNLESS the desire for a session such is requested. xxx
vanzar
vanzar - Re: Pegging
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-09 15:37:44

Its been a fantasy to get pegged by a beautiful lady.

It would be my first time so looking for a lady who can walk me through it and take it slow. What would I need to do to prep myself for first time or can it all be done the first time we meet?

Interested to know if a double dildo is used? Nice to know lady is also enjoying herself during this action.

Please pm me with what would be the hourly cost, what is include and not included and are overnights possible?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.