Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-06 16:57:42

Name: Leah

City: Cape Town

Area: Durbanville

Full Profile: [View Leah's Full Profile]

Saw her before she joined ESA.She met me at the gate wearing a T and old tracksuit pants, no makeup, hardly the sexy girl in the picture, but its was her. Had to go past someone in the lounge watching TV and checking you out from the side.
Very mechanical, took off her top and started to blow me. Asked about muffing her and then found everything is an extra which pissed me off a lot,as she never mentioned it when I made the booking, but in fairness I never thought to ask beforehand.
Finally got her panties off, and down to business. At least she made it easy for me, and guided me in, then just waited for me to finish. Got done and left, again past the lounge. Paid for the hour, was done in 20min.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.