Navigation
PickleRick69
PickleRick69 - Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:14:33

I'm new to this, but have been browsing this site for a while.

I'm looking for a youngish petite female (any race) who gives a decent massage and a great OWO. Ideally on the regular, as I'm very frequently sore from the gym.

Let me know you have any recommendations
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Re: Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4581
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:19:44

Iam in seapoint u are welcome to check my profile if u are into ebony chicks
Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 975
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 10:35:21
Edited: 2024-05-08 10:48:08

25y/o Coloured Female, Based in Woodstock :) Not petite however, just saw that in your post lol.

Nonetheless, give me a shout if ever you're keen / around <3
Faith
Faith - Re: Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 14:33:22

Hey love...I'm based in Gardens, I give a great Owo and loosening those tight knots followed by an incredible sloppy deepthroat bj followed by your cock pulsating and ejaculating in my mouth is something I do with great enthusiasm *wink wink*
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: Newbie looking the following in CPT...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 444
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-09 09:59:22

If you into a nice voice with a sexy body to match then dont hesitate to call FAITH. U wil get hard by just listening to her voice and how well spoken she is. I know she travels so dont take your time in making a booking. U might miss her.
Faith
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-09 23:44:13

On 2024-05-09 09:59:22 Pumpkineater said:
If you into a nice voice with a sexy body to match then dont hesitate to call FAITH. U wil get hard by just listening to her voice and how well spoken she is. I know she travels so dont take your time in making a booking. U might miss her.

Thanks for the compliment babe but why do I have this nagging feeling that you're the guy who constantly calls me with a private number feigning interest in making a booking, getting me to converse with you and answer all your questions regarding rates and services, is my monologue that intriguing? It's quite duplicitous of you...honestly though what's up with the obsession over my voice? If it not you then I do apologise but maybe the offender will see this post and see that I've been onto him...but like seriously wouldn't busting a nut in my mouth be so much better than stroking yourself off to my voice over the phone...why u tryna milk the cow without buying it??? And again I reiterate, apologies if I'm assigning blame to the wrong person, I'm sure you'd never do something like this but I just had to get this msg across *kisses*
Pumpkineater
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 448
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-10 00:10:36

Dear faith

Sometimes its better to just say thanks to a compliment and sort your stalkers out in your own time. U are completly wrong if u think im the guy you talking about. The last time i spoke to you was more than a year ago. But anyway. I hope u not accusing every caller that calls u.
Are u that guy oh sorry, are u that guy oh im sorry....lol
Faith
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-10 16:51:35

On 2024-05-10 00:10:36 Pumpkineater said:
Dear faith

Sometimes its better to just say thanks to a compliment and sort your stalkers out in your own time. U are completly wrong if u think im the guy you talking about. The last time i spoke to you was more than a year ago. But anyway. I hope u not accusing every caller that calls u.
Are u that guy oh sorry, are u that guy oh im sorry....lol

babe I did end off by saying I could be way off the mark and most probably assigning blame to the wrong person, it wasn't a personal attack on you, hence I said you're probably a very sweet man...it's just been nagging at me and I was ranting, granted my delivery could have been better and it didn't help attaching the rant under your post. Don't be mad, I'm sorry *kisses*...lol but seriously do y'all really get a hard on just by my voice, that is pretty hot
Pumpkineater
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 453
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-10 18:46:49

It was a figure of speech but yes a wel spoken soft voice goes a far way in this business since your business in conducted via calls and messages.
So yes i wil refer clients to you and im sure they wil book just by hearing your voice. Especially white guys. How a girl interacts over the phone is very important for them

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.