midhunk
midhunk - Re: Yolandie Queenswood
Re: Yolandie Queenswood
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-17 09:07:21
Edited: 2011-06-17 09:11:14

Search the forum. Some1 did comment. Apparently he got appointment but she cancelled. :(

Edit:
Im gonna try and visit her on Monday 20/6/11. Will test drive and report back afterwards. Usually I rather stick to Asian ladies, cause the white chicks are rushed except the elite girls of course but they are pricey. :)
Adrian117
Adrian117 - Re: Yolandie Queenswood
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-02 09:31:10
Edited: 2011-07-02 09:31:32

Avoid! Avoid at all costs! I called her to set up an appointment and she told me to call her back closer to the time to confirm, which I did. She didn't answer, and only called me back just before the appointment was due to start to tell me her address. Upon arriving there I was told to get myself hard while she left to go put away the money. I heard her talking to a man(presumably to a pimp) and asked her about it when she re-entered the room. She told me that there was no-one there and that I had heard the TV. She stripped to her panties and began giving me a very lame BJ, all the while stopping to complain that I was taking long to get hard. I asked her to remove her panties so that we could get some mutual action going, and she told me she was very shy, so the panties stay on, and that I wasn't allowed to touch her anywhere but her breasts. So I was expected to just lie there while she gave me a BJ which scored a solid zero. After stopping for the umpteenth time to complain about how long I was taking, I just decided to cut my losses and get out of there. Avoid this girl at all costs!
xlus
xlus - Re: Yolandie Queenswood
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-03 18:41:52

Thanks for the feedback Adrian. Sorry to hear about your bad experience...
Adrian117
Adrian117 - Re: Yolandie Queenswood
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-04 08:41:32

Well, if taking one for the team helps fellow punters, then I'm glad I went through with it.....lol.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Yolandie Queenswood
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-07-06 13:37:16

@Adrian ...thanks Iwas also considering a visit ....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.