f100 - Massage: CARLA (ST)
Massage: CARLA (ST)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-02 08:50:31
Edited: 2011-07-02 08:51:59

howzit huys,
just thought id let u know u guys know to stay away from this one, heres my experience,

got the day off so i thought why not go for a massage, browsing thru the trader i see this add for Carla, pics look decent, give her a call, all sounds good as she is very discreet, works privately and assures me its an upmarket place etc etc,

so off i go making my way to Randburg, i get to the add 45 mins later and in time for my app at 12.00, but this place looks like there hasnt been anyone there in ages, (the way the garden and driveway looked) theres no bell, and when i peeped thru the gate, the place is a real DUMP, give her call, thought i maybe at the wrong place, fone just rings and rings, her voice mail says she will be available from 2.00pm tried her like 10 times, still nothing,

i cant understand her reason to make an app and then not answer the fone, and in this case she prob sent me to a different add as well,

maybe someone had a different experience with her, and i was just unlucky???????????????
please let us know

F100

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.