Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-24 16:25:12

Name: Kassandra

City: Durban

Area: Ballito

Full Profile: [View Kassandra's Full Profile]

Dam oh dam where do I start. Coming down to ballito to visit you and leaving feeling like a million bucks. Sexy, fun and exiting know that I will be back for more of you. Definitely the best massage truely amazing

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Irishredbeard
Irishredbeard - Re: Review - Kassandra - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Kassandra - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-03 05:31:53

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

I love a early morning session with beautiful Kassandra.
5 star service for sure

I know you told me no review but I had to

You are amazing ?

See you soon beautiful
Thank you for being so amazing.

Ratings:

Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kassandra - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kassandra - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-10-23 09:08:18

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Hi Gents

Today is with profound sadness and deep disappointmemt that I have to write this review.
Visted this lady after having being scared and doubted going, I finally thougth take a change, let it be said, dont know the industry and just took change.
Having cancelled a previous booking,after my doubts got the better of me, decided to take a change today and went was told to pay R1000 deposit on 4 hour session and to make immediate payment, which i did sent thru proof of payment, om my word what a disaster, on ny why was told to stop for cash as there card machine waa apparently offline and when i got there our session was constantly interrupted apperantly police came to venue and needed to stay in room so that they can bribe them to go away on a sunday and the whole mood was spoiled then was checked to see if cash was not fake and then said money does not show yet it was immediate payment and session interupted because her boss wants additional R1000 and dont accept proof of payments and bank confirmation and bank statement that shows payment thru. I was charged for 2 Hours only an hour service considering interruptions and was told as soon as money shows will receive my refund
This is extremely disappointing and red flags, and myself that was the most unpleasing and disappointing thing, this venue is losing newcomers with bad service and so called police interruptions and not give you a first timer a time to enjoy
This is redflag and scammers om my word police interruptions.
Was not sure what to expect and what really to do and wanted to be suprised.
Indeed. Was surprised with a venue that see the cash you draw not fake and then saying did not get money aftet i did sent proof of direct payment, all you get is stories
I was told will apparently be paid back R1000 once it shows in there bank account.
I was paid back so for R2000 cash
Nonetheless, bookibg for 4 hours and then only have about an hour and then interrupted frequently and the story there is police makes you uncomfortable and being over charged for time being interrupted is not cool and raises serious redflags
Om my word i am so disappointed
Kassandra is obviously working at the venue and in my view the way it was interrupted and beinh told they dont want ti be scammed yet myself is then the one on the losing end is not cool.
Dont have a venue where you are interrupted and say police there it is clearly not good advertising of the venue and there way of conducting business, and losing a client that had such i hopes of making it my regular place to visit and become a regular.
Was told will be refunded R1000 and now we wait to see did send banking details,lets see if not it shows this venue is not a place to visit over weekend, i am so dissapointed, she had such great reviews and was nice
But if they refund and its sorted as they promised, i will eat humble pie and admit it, lets see
Finally. No venue must ever tell you while in sessions there is police and you lose booking time any punter will be uncomfortable period.
Kassandra reviews was great but the venue and her boss and interruptions is not good.

Ratings:

Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until Lab1981 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.