View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 14:47:56
Edited: 2024-07-24 14:47:55

Name: Mel Online Content

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Mel Online Content's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I've never written reviews before, but this time I had too as this lady deserves recognition(as all ladies actually do) trying to make a living for themselves in a though and cruel world and hard industry. I decided to support her by buying some content and to see the creativeness as I was curious to see what the ladies of today come up with and THIS was worth every cent. She did not disappoint at all. Started with her telephone manner. Professional and kind. Moving on to her catalog, she has a wide variety of intersting and kinky selections. Contact her to see what I mean. When I got my content, I was blown away by her supermodel looks. She is a gorgeous beauty who will turn heads everywhere she go. It is clear that she is very comfortable with her body and not shy to show and share it. And why not. One should use your talents. Sadly Hugh Hefner and Playboy are no longer part this world. Otherwise she would have had a brilliant chance of featuring in the magazine and made much more. Must look even better in the flesh. Her companion who assists in the content is a
lucky guy to say the least. How I wish I could be me. You won't go wrong suporting her and will definitely be very satisfied with what you watch and enjoy.

Thank you Mel for my content. Looking forward to many more. Please keep it coming.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Ptaeastguy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
PricelessD
PricelessD - Re: Review - Mel Online Content - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Mel Online Content - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 17:42:05

Well you've been here for 17 hours, so how would have you written reviews? Sounds like a selfie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.