Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 09:45:30

Name: Shemale Spice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Full Profile: [View Shemale Spice's Full Profile]

Spice is a very beautiful person, with a warm personality.
She has that "thing" that you can only understand when you see it.
She greeted me in a pink gown and led me to her room. She was a bit shy at first and thought I had no idea what I was in for. Well, I told her I knew why I was there for and all I wanted to see was her body naked and that cute meat!

Once I had it in my mouth, it was a bliss for her until she came. Unfortunately, I was not there for the whole day.

Next time I go there, I will do everything she wants me to do to her and for her!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Vampire
Vampire - Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-04 22:03:55

Nice sexy figure...would love to spank that tushy...
Vigiles
Vigiles - Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-03 15:28:01
Edited: 2024-06-03 15:29:45

You really do look lovely. For how long will you be in Cape Town?
Scouter8
Scouter8 - Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-01 04:38:03

Name: Shemale Spice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Shemale Spice's Full Profile]

Was looking for some pegging… saw her profile. She looks exactly like a woman so decided she will do.

The was working at some low budget guesthouse - the bathroom looks like a public toilet. The heater makes noise when switched on. (it’s a good thing she moved now as I see she’s in Midrand).

The girl has an impressive body and to think it’s natural is a wow… she did mention that she got the breasts though. The can hold a conversation. she can also communicate clearly for the booking and we new exactly what we going to do.

Her face is bigger than I’d expect so the GFE/the kissing we discussed I ruled it out. She has an impressive small stick that grows enormously when she massages you or even when you pound her.

I also decided against letting her pound me… I left with my virgin butthole. That’s on me not her. She can take dick hard I turned her in all directions.

But before the deed can start her phone rang… she asked to answer which I said alright. It appears she double booked. I thought she’d cancel or postpone during that first call however girl did not and I booked for an hour, that’s when I saw she’s a chancer this one.

So I continued with the deed, during the session, she asked to stop so she can go cancel the person who is on their way meaning she didn’t cancel the first time. I told her it’s alright the person can come we shall reduce the the booking to 30 minutes and she will give me my change back - she agreed.

I continued to pound her and decided i should stop. She asked if I am not coming, I mentioned that I do not cum iam on semen rentention but I was saving myself for an actual girl that I can be sensual and be able to kiss. (Again this is on me, I was experimenting trans - can’t say I’d meet another in my lifetime again. spice May have the most feminine physique you could ever lay eyes on but her face screams a man…, I couldn’t take the picture out… so I can’t be sensual).

As I left. 5 minutes later.. Spice texted me that she cancelled clients who were going to pay a lot of money and I should never call her before she blocked me. It appears me asking for my change back after I made the booking 30 minutes coz she was busy interrupting our session even when her phone is not even ringing or getting a message. I am not sure if the other client ever made it or not but that’s how our booking panned out.

Spice, going forward do not double book then you won’t feel like you losing money when a client cancels or when I cut my booking short coz you double booked.

Also do not keep going back to your phone multiple times during a booking.

In conclusion, If you know you like Trans - you’d like her for real. She is humble, kind, can hold a conversation, is probably working at a better venue in Midrand now (I Hope)… I can’t see what could go wrong beyond the double booking.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Spice - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-03 16:03:31

This review has me in stitches lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.