Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 13:10:03

Name: Alyssa

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Alyssa's Full Profile]

Where to start..... I usually rather not give a review than a bad one. But what good is it, if we only give reviews on the good ones.
The venue is in Brooklyn not Waterkloof. Parking is secure, but if you don't drive a mini, good luck in getting out.
There where no hot water in the shared shower.
As Alyssa, she really does not have the personality for the job, perhaps, we just did not click. Service not great... Did not get fully naked.... and hides between ones legs on the bed. Visited once before at previous venue, and had simular experience.
Again perhaps just a bad day, but the money stays the same.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mallet
Mallet - Re: Review - Alyssa - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Alyssa - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-31 23:23:31

Oooooo Gosh, Mr. Digler..

That really sucks...thanks for advising...I was honestly planning a visit, but based on ur review...definite pass for me.

Rather spend my hard earned cash where I get value for money...

Sometimes it ticks me off when WGs/SPs gvs substandard/k@k service coz punting honestly has become expensive especially PTA and in this f-d up economy you should treat all your customers as ur only customers...
Alyssa
Alyssa - Re: Review - Alyssa - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-02 11:54:16

Hi thanks how to start actually now I know who this Mr digler is. First of I told the client that there is water delays and he said it's fine
And he made a call and ask me were are we located I told him we are based in Brooklyn. Our advert is under waterkloof.
So to get on with this story
I was naked and he told me ooh my massage is soo good he booked option 2 so I think we're he got angry is when he told me I can't cum with the condom so I made it clear that I don't do it with out protection. Story have both sides
Mallet
Mallet - Re: Review - Alyssa - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-04 17:56:21

Hi Allysa.

Thanks for clearing the air and addressing the elephant in the room.

Refusal to do it bare is the best decision you could hv eva made...

You 1000% correct every story has 2 sides...and now we know ur side.

You still a resident in my favorites folder and a visit is eminent.

You hv mail.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Review - Alyssa - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2167
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-10 06:45:01

On 2024-07-31 23:23:31 Mallet said:
Oooooo Gosh, Mr. Digler..

Rather spend my hard earned cash where I get value for money...

Sometimes it ticks me off when WGs/SPs gvs substandard/k@k service coz punting honestly has become expensive especially PTA and in this f-d up economy you should treat all your customers as ur only customers...

I also heard that the rates are similar to some venues in the area, but the services provided by SPs as a standard at those venues are EXTRA with these girls.

Oh and if you dont like the above then you told to rather go book at those venues.

You right Mallet, this has become expensive in this economy, but I guess being rude and pissing off customers is part of their business model.

I hope there is 2 sides to this as well, maybe the receptionist side and the actual girls side?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.