Navigation
Ali3n1147
Ali3n1147 - Re: Review - Alice - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alice - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 10:27:20

Noted on the guidelines. No one liners. :)

I made contact yesterday but has been a bit difficult to finalise as expected due to communication difficulties. Was however able to get a rate which is higher than one would expect @R1500 but am going for it. Who knows, might just be the cream of the crop.

Will try again today and settle on a booking.

Watch this space.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Alice - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7038
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 11:17:19

On 2024-10-23 19:22:18 Shortdickman said:
Lol. James thinks we are all stupid. @Mr Naai-er pls take one for the team here and make a booking.

I was gonna do that for you guys but not at R1,500 for an unknown unreviewed Thai chick. You gotta build up a stirling rep to ask those fees. Only know one Thai chick that built that to charge that. There's other fucking great one's charging a grand with an excellent reputation and tons really good ones charging R800 all in, all in the same place/area.

N4P
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Alice - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 12:29:03

Agree with N4P 10000%

range for good Asians are between 800 - 1000...and there are some very good ones in that range.

R1 500 charged by the well known SS.

I have managed to get girls to drop their prices (subtley), without actually asking for a discount, by informing them of the price range at that famous complex.

Your move bro...may the force be with you....looking forward to the debriefing.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.