Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 12:00:16

Name: Ally

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Ally's Full Profile]

Overdue review but one I’m very happy to write. Not usually a massage only kinda guy but I gave it a spin anyway and was not disappointed.
Can’t even rate the massage because it never really happened, her beautiful body had me aching to touch her from the get go and Ally gladly obliged. Twice ;)
The experienced touch combined with her gloriously dirty talk had me losing my load faster than some ladies manage with their more expected bits lol.
Ally really is a very friendly, bubbly lady whose body defies her age. And I love that she’s honest about her age, not that it makes a difference in her case, I know that some ladies under thirties would give their left tit to have an ass that perfect.
Again, I cannot review the massage services but overall an experience I hope to repeat.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

donaldduck
donaldduck - Re: Review - Ally - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ally - Randburg/Northriding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 15:51:40

Name: Ally

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Ally's Full Profile]

I met Ally yesterday and boy oh boy is she something special. She is such a beautiful woman. You won't see it on her profile but she has such a stunning face. She is full of energy and really knows what she is doing. She doesn't watch the clock and I cannot wait to be back. Thanks for a wonderful time Ally

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.